Superfuture Running Club

jackg

I figured there would be enough interest for a separate thread.

Step 1: Download Endomondo (from the play store or an equivalent mobile application dispensary)

Step 2: Run the Endomondo application and register

Step 3: Open the Endomondo website and set up a profile online

Step 4: PM me the email address you used to create your profile

Step 5: I will invite you to the "Superfuture Running Club"

i joined but probably won't actually participate for a little while. i need to figure out a good outdoor running path. i want to go to a park as there are some good trails but i don't have much time after school/work before it gets dark. every time i run near my apartment i end up doing weird paths that i don't like...i'll think of something

I just sent friend requests to everyone in the group - my avatar is myself standing in front of a blue lake in case you were wondering who this random guy asking to be your friend is.

ah, now I know, lol

actually I just did the same thing, my initials are JMF

hey guys i'm slow because i am getting back to this after a pedestrian/car accident!! excited =]

I am generally slow... because if I am honest, I'm pretty unfit haha. Been running on and off the past year or so, hoping joining this group will encourage me to get out more and set higher goals.

This is my current running track:

Shuangxi riverside park

8465211616_0004b3256f_z.jpg

I'm going to miss it when I return to the UK, running by a river is so much better than running along side cars on the road.

On a side note, I'm guessing a good few of you are running with smartphones to track progress. Any recommendations on sports armbands for the iPhone 5...? Looked at a few, Incase, Griffin etc. But after reading some reviews they don't sound so great i.e. suffering from condensation, or the seals aren't fully waterproofed allowing rain water to seep in. If I'm wearing my light weight jacket I tend to put the phone in my jacket pocket, but I'm looking for a solution during the summer months when it will be too hot to wear a jacket.

Edited by rirawin