Heavyweight Boots Championships 2013 - 2015

Megatron1505

Yeh the more I look at those the more I like them.

Sizing is odd with the number system. How's the build aginst your RW's?

Wouldn't work for me, need a broader toe box, but fine looking boots. Really want a pair of pull ups.

thx! :)

well they look and feel neater and better build. Flawless. If they are as tough I dunno. But I make sure I won't trash such beautiful boots. And since they have a leather sole I doubt they are made for abusing anyways.

They are a size 2 and I wear a US 9,5 in nearly everything.

Some more pics of my Moto Pecos. Love them!

8887963689_31202fcc7c_c.jpg

8888583646_c3acc05723_z.jpg

The construction is great :)

8888584382_57f553e9b6_c.jpg

Really gorgeous boots Tillman, props for taking the plunge on a pair of Motos.

Did you get them directly from Moto?

My boots were on horseback this weekend and held up through a zipline tour. What did you all do? It was a long weekend in the US, so I expect some nice updates.

8892435904_955daa5e40_z.jpg

8891874143_a9251f1f3c_z.jpg

One of the things I will be considering in judging this comp is the activities undertaken while in your boots, especially the pics you have showing the activities you have been doing. Close up detail shots are nice, and the end result is great, but I'd like to see some real action to document the journey each contestant takes.

Step it up.

So 7 people ordered shirts for the contest. I want to make the shirts for the 7 people that did order but doing a few more shirts would help offset the cost of setting up the job. If anyone still wants a shirt please click here and order one before Monday.

I'm going to order the blanks and get the shirts printed and shipped by 14th.

Mega I saw where the guys from Bakers wanted some shirts but they never ordered them. Please let them know they need to do so ASAP because there will be no re-prints on this one.

Jimmy, could you throw a link up please dude, can't get any of the old ones to work and more. Once there's a link I will forward it to Kyle to order a pile for the guys at Bakers.

I spent the weekend in Atlanta, GA...We drove down for the Blade Show, the biggest custom and production made knife show in the world. Normally spending 10+ hours a day on expo hall flooring would kill my feet/back, not so with the White's. I'm now a White's customer for life.

It was funny, I was standing by my buddy's table (he's a custom knife maker) and a guy taps me on the shoulder, and says "Awesome White's!" He was there working for ZT/Kershaw, and obviously knows his boots, as the BH's have no visible logo when I'm wearing them. I've received plenty of compliments, but never had them ID'd before.

HWB-82

Viberg

1950 Service Boot
Icy Mocha CXL
Brogue Toe Cap
8 Eyelets (Brass)
Brown Thread
Natural  Midsole/Edge  
2030 Last 

Box Toe

_DSC6448.jpg_DSC6454.jpg_DSC6477.jpg_DSC6478.jpg_DSC6488.jpg_DSC6496.jpg

Edited by ToddjColey

These came yestureday. When do people think i should give my boots their first Obenaufs heavy duty leather protector?

Now, it not only preseverves but protects. gives them some stain and water repelency. a couple coats and they will be nearly water proof. I use it on all my footwear. then on an as needed basis. I usually apply more after a good cleaning.