Heavyweight Denim Championships 2013 - 2015 - Official Thread

Megatron1505

Mega, planning on sending 25 bones as soon as I get back to school and can transfer money to my paypal. I think 25 bucks is more than fair for all the crazy cool stuff you and beatle have planned, and I have faith that the sufu community will step up to help make this happen. I mean that'd be fair just to cover the hemming, or one of the nights of boozing, much less a 2 year denim party!

Maybe once we hit 100 I'll start back on my eating plan so I fit into the size I ordered. Probably means salad for lunch tomorrow, at this rate.

Don't none of y'all get too eager tomorrow morning. I want bacon for breakfast.

More than happy to help out with payment, it's only fair with all the work you guys have done. Registration payment sent.

Another thought, those that have not paid for registration are exulted from some of the prizes. They can win the over all championship, but maybe the prize money and product goes to those that volunteered registration fee. I mean with the prize line up that we have for this competition why should someone who isn't willing to pay or contribute to this event, walk away with a pocket full of cash and prizes?

Only fair, in my opinion,

Edited by Netleyhunter

More than happy to help out with payment, it's only fair with all the work you guys have done. Registration payment sent.

Another thought, those that have not paid for registration are exulted from some of the prizes. They can win the over all championship, but maybe the prize money and product goes to those that volunteered registration fee. I mean with the prize line up that we have for this competition why should someone who isn't willing to pay or contribute to this event, walk away with a pocket full of cash and prizes?

Only fair, in my opinion,

We don't really want to limit people in any way, we said that we wouldn't. We were just a little surprised yesterday when we saw 76 competitors, and only 7 donations, that was a bit bad.

We kind of expected that around half the contestants would not donate, as it is Christmas, times are tough for people etc...

I'm really stoked about the theme challenge thing. Just a random thought - is there one "main" forum or does anybody share the submissions from other forums? Would be a shame to miss those. This will be so massive and hard to follow. And will there be a deadline for submission in an own gallery thread maybe (just like the contest final picture threads)?

Well, I think time will tell but I want this thing to start and this puzzles me ;)

Edited by Max Power

I'm really stoked about the theme challenge thing. Just a random thought - is there one "main" forum or does anybody share the submissions from other forums? Would be a shame to miss those. This will be so massive and hard to follow. And will there be a deadline for submission in an own gallery thread maybe (just like the contest final picture threads)?

Well, I think time will tell but I want this thing to start and this puzzles me ;)

Some competitors post on more than one forum, some do not, I can't really tell people where to post. The website is to ensure that we all get to see the important part, denim evolution, the themed challenges are to ensure that the forum threads stay as entertaining as possible, and that people actually evolve their jeans.

QUICK REMINDER THAT THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERING THE IRON HEART MEGA BEATLE BUSTER JEANS IS NEW YEARS EVE !!!!!

THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CHANCE TO BUY THIS EXCLUSIVELY DETAILED COMPETITION JEAN FOR THE REDUCED PRICE OF $425 (USUAL RRP IS $495)

THE CLOCK IS TICKING, ONLY THREE DAYS REMAINING !!

Edited by Megatron1505