MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

I thought this was a cool idea. Just ordered mine today

i'm not an ma-1 authority, but i'm pretty sure those don't really count. also, what's up with all the slim ma-1s? am i the only one that thinks they almost always look a lot better when loose?

what about uniqlo short blouson? http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-short-blouson/076004-09-005

going to check local qlos when i'm not so freaking swamped with schoolwork (somehow doubt it'll be here tho) but has anyone tried it on or have anything to say about how it fits? i imagine it'll be so-so

It's already been mentioned I think, but I tried it on the other day and it's pretty worthless. Completely unpadded and had no shape, feels like a cheap windbreaker overall.

^my translate kicks out practically the same thing. great imho. makes sense for an s/s ma-1 (if you wanted that) plus it looks really good. i wonder how it'll fit without all that insulation tho... x_x those zip back bdu pants are real nice looking too

no needles/needles rebuild stockists locally ;_;