MA-1 Jackets

Phrost3

side note: anyone seen those cool reversible junya x seil marschall jackets from s/s 14 yet?

Yeah, managed to see some of them in person at Club 21. Fantastic pieces, the waxed hunting blazer was a particular stand-out.

If you're interested in sizing, most of this seasons outerwear fits true to size from my experience

That bomber's lovely, it's been posted in this thread before though, no?

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux

Anyone had the chance to check out the Silent Damir Doma bomber in person? Looks nice from the front, but the backs kind of putting me off. Can't decide if it makes sense as it could allow some ventilation or if its impractical and will just leave me cold. 

Ya thats unfortunately what its going for. Was gonna look around and see if anyone has it used and would like to get rid of it for less. If the price was right I could be pretty motivated about it.

I saw and tried on the 'Plastic Toy' MA-1 in person. The body material is terrible, it's some flimsy cheap feeling cotton, one upside is that the letters were 3d and  made out of some rubbery material & not screen printed. It fit well & looked good when worn, but considering everything else it's definitely not worth the price tag.

Yo everyone !

I was looking for the perfect bombers for months and i finally found it. I wanted the perfect classic bombers with a modern and slim touch, so i copped the Sandro Blackmoon one, and it's awesome. Its the purest minimalist one. bought it 365 euros tough...

1398537316-capture-d-ecran-2014-04-26-a-