You know you're addicted...

Chicken

- You clear out your entire closet of all non-denim and measure out and mark lines of equal space in between each hanger and place a fan in front of your closet (instead of on yourself) even thought you live in a hot ass little apartment with no AC and its summer in Hawaii.

- You stop riding your bike and begin riding the bus at 4 dollars a day just to avoid extreme swamp ass and so you can cross your legs on the bus (left up on the way to school and right up on the way home).

- In the morning before getting dressed you smell the ass of your jeans and they are repulsive (enough to make you jerk your head back a little), but you shrug and put them on. When your girlfriend says to wash them you furrow your brow and laugh while shaking your head no.

- Before going to bed you take a shower to wear your new pair of raws to go to sleep.

n.

Stop riding your bike?! Have we not covered the benefits of this in the evolution thread (see headtowall's NS)?

i have been riding like crazy, but i am little concerned about wearing out the crotch too quick.

- when you overthink riding your bike based around crotchwear on your jeans.

^^Yeah its mainly a sweat issue as I live in HI and I have to respectfully diagree on the biking issue as it thins the hell out of the ass of the jeans, I posted about it in Prufrock's thread :

http://superfuture.com/city/supertalk/showthread.php?t=12565

- when you overthink riding your bike based around crotchwear on your jeans.

Yeah that too.

Anyway, I dont want to derail this thread as it is really funny, on with the denim neurosis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N.

I'll second that about the poison ivy...I'm sporting my okinawas today, even though I blundered into a patch of the ivy in them the other week...let's see if any of that ivy oil is still left on them...god i hope not...

...when you are posting about how much you love denim when you should be working on differential equations...

Heres one from an experience last night:

You know youre addicted when youre at a Mariners game and you miss a home run because you were so mesmerized about the coloring progress of the whiskering on your rescues...and make your buddy miss it too because you were showing them off.

I wonder if theres any vacancy at the betty ford clinic...

You know youre addicted when youre at a Mariners game and you miss a home run because you were so mesmerized about the coloring progress of the whiskering on your rescues...and make your buddy miss it too because you were showing them off.

that is amazing. must be some ass-kicking rescues. go ichiro!

hey chicken, so what have you found so far in terms of best phones for phone atari?

would it be overkill if we made another thread for best phones for jeans?

i'm actually in the same boat as you, need a phone and a big deciding factor will be atari.

hey, we could also get one of those nice belt bags... been looking for one that is non-fanny-pack-ish. coldrice had a super nice one. also, ryu has a very nice one.