UES Denim

ShAraLeEe

• 2 weeks later...

After Devi's, UES. Done.

Edit: Oh, and if anyone stateside wants a copy of the lookbook, PM me. I've got an extra copy, too.

I just PM'd you, but in my haste I didnt take note that it was in Feb. when you posted. Just disregard the PM if its spoken for. Thanks

That said, these jeans look really nice, and I absolutely concur that a higher rise version would be awesome. I love the simplicity in the design. I think that speaks louder at times. These look like well made jeans, nothing more, nothing less.

• 1 month later...

Hi,all

Thank you very much for those who like UES denim .

I would like to tell you that our 400R 400S , leather belts are restocked now.

And also the 400T , the slim tapered cut will be arrived at the end of April.

※ Since the denims are restocked ,if you wanted to know more about UES as well as our concept , please feel free to contact me at [email protected] , write down your name , email and shipping address ,we will ship you the denim book for free. Thank you very much. :)

Ah damn, I confused the threads. This belongs here, just in time it seems. Can't wait to try on my new belt, will share pics then, as always. Thanks UES for making shopping in Japan that easy.

Just ordered this:

goods_81_2.jpg

goods_81_3.jpg

The description and pictures look top notch and the price is a real steal at the moment. And I just NEED a black belt, you understand me?