ragtag in tokyo

dessukyampu

there is a massive 3 or 4 story new-ish (a year now?) rag tag in shibuya in the old uniqlo buidling.

it is kinda in the middle of this map. http://superfuture.com/city/area/area.cfm?area=4&city=1

i did not notice that things seemed used - everything i have seen there looked immaculate, except some things that were from a few seasons ago and while in good condition, looked insanely dated and would be suicide to wear.

there is also a rag tag in shinjuku, but i don't think it is on the shinjuku map. it is around the corner from in the room.

prices can still be expensive for used clothing, but still a lot cheaper than new. i am still kicking myself for passing up a 40,000 yen dior jacket which was perfect, but there was a mental glitch where 40,000 yen and the word "used" appearing in the same sentence did not compute. damn.

Edited by chad on Feb 16, 2005 at 09:33 PM

the ragtag in shibuya and shinjuku are a bit more difficult to find, but worth hunting for in my opinion...as far as used clothing in tokyo goes, i prefer ragtag to other stores such as heatwave etc...the clothing is a bit more "used", but they do keep it in good care, and the prices are more than decent in my opinion...an added plus is that they don't just stock lines like w)taps, bape and supreme...you can find comme des garcons, dior, paul smith, etc...tokyo did it right with this one...

when in Tokyo and I just have to shell out the resale prices (usually higher for new stuff) I prefer Fool's Judge in Shibuya and PX-Megastore (The trip out to the suburbs is worth it). PX has the best range and sum bargains on DTaps etc.

I put his brains all over the street sos u could see what he was just thinkin

• 10 years later...

no if you are using the global site you can checkout normally. if you are browsing rakuten jp, reload global.rakuten.com/en, search any random product, then at the bottom of the page will be the product you recently viewed at rakuten jp. Open the product page and buy, the checkout process is pretty straightforward (a little buggy) on the global site but it should be fine. I just bought stuff from ragtag in the last month. 

• 2 weeks later...

really? was it a special fabric? where are you located? i bought a shirt recently and paid no customs and only paid like 15 for shipping. in fact they marked the shirt as a gift and i didn't even ask for that

Well I am from Slovenia and I did order a trenchcoat, but the package I got it in was huuuuuge. And the price was marked so I had to pay customs...