• 2 weeks later...

Just chilling. Tired of the game so I am taking a prolonged break. Chilling with a few that I don't see anything coming from it other than networking. Too bad their friends are mainly duffs.

man, I need to get back in the game. i don't think i've truly mentally ben in it for a while now. i love my friends, and a close friend group is something i always wanted in high school but i desperately need to branch out and meet new girls totally outside of my friend group.

Been wanting to be more straightforward and more bold with my game, but I've been slacking SUPER hard. I've always been sort-of an awkward quiet du so I'm slowly just trying to go up to girls and say they're attractive.

That being said, was just at this sushi restaurant I usually frequent, and a new girl was working there and she was a total shutte. I regret not manning up and straight out saying she was attractive. I'm definitely going back there and just go for it. What do.

I break it down like this.

1.Dont give a fuck

2.Dont give a fuck

optional #3. don't give a fuck.

if you fuckin with a girl that only cares about money and looks, chances are you fuckin with the wrong broad son.

being drunk only helps because it forces you to not give a fuck.

I've been hanging out with this girl who works on the same floor as I do. I met her on the elevator. She seems pretty sane so I'm not entirely sure just yet whether or not she's my type.

This chick is cool but

, only a bit more high pitched. Ever since I realized I can't look at her without thinking of Jadakiss and I consciously try to avoid making her laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

fuck it ima go all in brus. chatted with her in the break room for a bit yesterday and she is as cool as a fuckin cucumber.

plus she's half asian half black.

she appeals to all sides of me. its like this bz is the psychical embodiment of who i am both IRL (black) and what people people would guess i was based on my browser history (asian) lol

will report back once ive further lurked on and gotten to know said bz somemore.

Edited by dovo

fuck it ima go all in brus. chatted with her in the break room for a bit yesterday and she is as cool as a fuckin cucumber.

plus she's half asian half black.

she appeals to all sides of me. its like this bz is the psychical embodiment of who i am both IRL (black) and what people people would guess i was based on my browser history (asian) lol

will report back once ive further lurked on and gotten to know said bz somemore.

Dovo, real talk, I presumed you were asian.

Not sure if this makes any sense or not, but starting to notice an eerie correlation between girls that end up being pains in the ass / crazy...and the number of pictures they post of just themselves / their faces on social media / instagram. Am I explaining that right?

I think its a centre of attention complex.

As for myself, talking/currently dating this real down to earth redhead. After learning my lesson from previous dates with other women, I've slowed it down, there's something more appealing/pleasure in the build-up for intimacy.

With that said, take your time with women (for obvious reasons, dont take too much time), if they're feeling you then they're feeling you. If not, move on to the next one

Edited by riskyrukus

• 2 weeks later...