FREE Uniqlo proxy

rirawin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big thx to rirawin, everything from his side was handled 100% professionally, even when I tried to fuck it up :)

Reliable, quickly done, merchandise was perfectly handled. Hope uniqlo will take care of the rest of Europe too soon, but for now if there's something important that you want to cop, contact him.

Edited by Banshee O'Hara

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PM me as I don't want to clog this thread up with general queries. The Royalmail website is misleading as International Signed For can be tracked end to end for Germany (the Post Office confirms this) it doesn't track on DHL, but you can confirm delivery on Royalmail.com and proof of signature can be retrieved.

With the majority of countries you can track International Signed For with local postal services websites. This is the case with countries such as New Zealand, Canada, USA and European ones including Norway, Sweden, Finland, Italy, Spain, Denmark and many more. The tracking shows when it is received in the country, when it is cleared from customs, to when it is out for delivery. This is from personal experience.

• 2 weeks later...