worst (sufu) waywt fits

but how many of us seen jordan play in person or the sex pistols perform live

Point taken. I agree with you here. Not all forms of entertainment/consumption need to be be experienced in real life to be relevent.

Edited by djrajio

Posted · Hidden by Whodinihimself, April 27, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Whodinihimself, April 27, 2012 - No reason given

i don't know the age demographic here, but if you did, rep for you.

Why would you rep someone for going to a basketball game/concert? You should be repping the great and talented, not the people that live off their scraps.

Why would you rep someone for going to a basketball game/concert? If anyone is deserving of rep, it's the great and talented, not the people that live off their scraps and try to write themselves into greatness.

Why would you want to rep someone for going to a basketball game/concert?

If anyone is deserving of rep, it's the great and talented, not the people that live off their scraps and try to write themselves into greatness.

If anyone is deserving of rep, it's the great and talented, not the people that witnessed greatness and try to write themselves into it.

If anyone is deserving of rep, it's the great and talented, not the people that witnessed greatness or try to write themselves into it.

the worst thing about this whole discussion IMHO is the fact that people are debating authenticity surrounding a brand that collaborated with nike and uniqlo

before anyone fires back, let me say that i don't really care what status SB dunks have in sneaker culture or how uniqlo looks pretty cool for the price; mass manufactured shit is still shit for so many reasons. among the worst of them is that it depends on a degraded labor force and the product is bland. i couldn't believe that tripe from takahashi in defense of the uniqlo collab. "spoon full of spice"? more like a fist full of cash to line your pockets. i'm not against acquiring wealth, but i don't pretend i'm doing the world a favor.

If anyone is deserving of rep, it's the great and talented, not the people that witnessed greatness or try to write themselves into it.

cause i can. mainly envy rep. although i did see the sex pistols $50 reunion show (so yes mass, some of us did. wasn't good though). anyway people been repped on this site for much more ridiculous things.

Edited by Woogie

heres a bad fit to break up the fuckery in this thread.

jhp4.jpg

it's ain't worst material. and it ain't all that good either. but you already know that and knew it before you posted in here. thanks for nothing.

it's probably the natural cycle of life, but man you look like you got soft.

@cheapmuthafuk your fit isnt bad, or even near to worse. looks pretty chill to me. chill fit for what looks like a chill day

no thanks to you for telling him what he probably wanted and expected to hear.