worst (sufu) waywt fits

Fuck all of you I'm $ingaporean!

But the pants aren't velvet just sweat pants as it was a lazy fit and next time I'll style it properly.

Fuck all of you I'm $ingaporean!

But the pants aren't velvet just sweat pants as it was a lazy fit and next time I'll style it properly.

Keep doing what you are doing man.

The fact of the matter is that all these chumps will bite your style since you are a trend influencer.

gloves are part of the longsleeve dbss thing. This was actually a fit for bry to show him the jacket and I decided to post it up. Not meant to be a proper fit or I would have taken outdoors with full body/shoes.

and just so you know, that lightning is the lining which I was wearing reversed. I didnt just cop a lightning print jacket.

Edited by baconzilla

the jacket is dope, i probably wouldn't fuck with it, whatever whatever

dum would look dope in it

bacon looks kinda fob

can't wait to see that jacket with some pump furys doe (10)

everyone should donate all fob clothing to düm

i'm quitting the whole asian look

gloves are part of the longsleeve dbss thing. This was actually a fit for bry to show him the jacket and I decided to post it up. Not meant to be a proper fit or I would have taken outdoors with full body/shoes.

and just so you know, that lightning is the lining which I was wearing reversed. I didnt just cop a lightning print jacket.

well if you wear it reversed, that effectively makes it a lightning print jacket doesnt it? lol

Keep doing what you are doing man.

The fact of the matter is that all these chumps will bite your style since you are a trend influencer.

Djrajio's word of the day.

Oh brother. Undercover is way too hyped here.

and I'm pretty sure bacon wears uc all day errday.

Posted · Hidden by Ammutseba, April 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Ammutseba, April 26, 2012 - No reason given

Duh. That's why all these chumps be buying Undercover.

n***a please...

UC has been hyped on SUFU since '07. It's just become the golden age for buying iconic US pieces at reasonable prices. Anyway, Bacon learned about UC from Superfuture.

n***a please...

Undercover has been hyped on SUFU since '07. It's just become the golden age for buying iconic UC pieces at reasonable prices. Anyway, I'm willing to bet that Bacon learned about UC from Superfuture.

n***a please...

Undercover has been hyped on SUFU since '07. It's just become the golden age for buying second-hand, iconic UC pieces without having to jump through so many hoops. Anyway, I'm willing to bet that Bacon learned about UC from Superfuture.

n***a please...

Undercover has been hyped on SUFU since '07. It's just become the golden age for buying second-hand, iconic UC pieces without having to jump through so many hoops. The recent mass appeal in the US market stems from the recent UC x Uniqlo collab. That's why all these newbs are hyping the brand. Anyway, I'm willing to bet that Bacon learned about UC from Superfuture.

n***a please...

Undercover has been hyped on SUFU since '07. It's just become the golden age for buying second-hand, iconic UC pieces without having to jump through so many hoops. The recent mass appeal in the US market stems from the recent Uniqlo and Nike collabs. That's why all these newbs are hyping the brand. Anyway, I'm willing to bet that Bacon learned about UC from Superfuture.

n***a please...

Undercover has been hyped on SUFU since '07. It's just become the golden age for buying second-hand, iconic UC pieces without having to jump through so many hoops. The recent mass appeal in the US market stems from the recent Uniqlo and Nike collabs. That's why all these newbs are hyping the brand. Anyway, I'm willing to bet that Bacon learned about UC from Superfuture.

Please I've been on this board since April 05 and the only significant poster that used to rep Undercover was xcoldricex. You could argue its a lot more visible given the Uniqlo/Nike collabs but posters would certainly not be copping the knit riders because of that shit. It's because 90% of the posters are sheep and buy what trend setters like Bacon get into.

Please I've been on this board since April 05 and the only significant poster that used to rep Undercover was xcoldricex. You could argue its a lot more visible given the Uniqlo/Nike collabs but posters would certainly not be copping the knit riders because of that shit. It's because 90% of the posters are sheep and buy what trend setters like Bacon get into.

I don't wanna seem to be disparaging Bacon here, but judging by this pic of him a couple years ago, do you really think he set the UC trend here?

oIm2n.jpg

Edited by okonomi