ooe yofukuten & co. denim contest

Flash

Size up 1 is good advice, I'm 34 in IH and 37 for Ooe's! Both my pairs of Ooe's have shrunk nearly 2" in the waist, obviously smaller waist sizes will shrink less, but your still looking at substantial shrinkage. I found the sizing chart on the Ooe's site to be pretty accurate in my size.

In the next email i send ryo and hiro im gonna ask if they can add a few extra spots to the contest

but please dont everyone start pming me becsuse the reserve list at the moment is pretty big and i cant see ryo and hiro adding much if any spots

No worries, flash. I skipped out early when I should have tried mine on before doing so. I'm equally excited to tinker with the 03 cut and stay put with #44, so either way I'll be content.

Good to have you mate

heard back from ryo and hiro today and they gave me the go ahead to increase

the contest to 20

So i have a few pm's to send to members on the reserve list

they also sent me this pic of the 91 denim next to some original levis xx denim ( not sure what year )

4.jpg

Looking forward to following this thread-- there are some great members and interesting possibilities. I didn't think I could do two contests in a row; otherwise I would've been all over this. OOE is on my short list for next year-- this contest might push me to purchase a pair sooner...

ok so ive sent the pm's and there is 1 spot left ( sorry if your name was overlooked as i had quite a few pm's to dig through and sufu 5.0 has made that pretty hard , maybe ive just missed something in the new window )

Thanks for pushing for more spots, flash.

I like the custom patch idea alot. I'd like to also suggest sufu-inspired pocketbags. Maybe an upsized silkscreen on canvas of the new dot-fade rep buttons, left pocket plus, right pocket neg.

I'm totally cool with traditional too though...this is Ooe-Yofukuten after all.

Ok so I've edited the list with all 20 members , so all being well ryo and hiro will contact me in a few days and we can start emailing our orders

When emailing ryo and hiro please quote your username and that you are a member of the contest