Ode to the OGs

homi29

i can't remember who these people were but there was some guy who's signature was like, "i see it in your eyes, nigga you soft. don't talk to me" or something.

and also the guy who's signature was like, "using chainstitch your denim is flailing in the wind" or something.

Yes.

I am filled with a large number of emotions.

keep it in your thai fish pants

i remember back in the days of super chat, i thought syb was a tall skinny hippie with blonde dredds

i haven't been to any sanctioned sufu meetups still, but I have met a surprising number of OG sufu dudes through the years, hang out with some on the fairly regular despite having lived in 3 different countries since signing up for this site. It's been my life for like 6 years now.

i can't remember who these people were but there was some guy who's signature was like, "i see it in your eyes, nigga you soft. don't talk to me" or something.

and also the guy who's signature was like, "using chainstitch your denim is flailing in the wind" or something.

using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.