Ode to the OGs

homi29

RIP matsu. God of sufu. Purveyor of hate, hi top threads, horror movie threads, and one of the true ballers of sufu. none of these new kids could stand a chance with him, I remember being torn apart by him. He scrutinized every inch of a waywt. In his spirit we should bring back the true old sufu. The live or die sufu, either you get it or you don't sufu, we all miss him.

I also love scrling through old waywts, and seeing du's wearing jeans and t shirts and looking better than these new kids. I miss 06 07 sufu. I waited for registration over a year to join. Now we get these idiots posting the dumbest shit ever.

jmatsu was great, never felt anything but welcome off him. Then again, I would never presume to impose my simple lunky t-shirt/jean steeze on waywt, which is where I would probably catch the sting. I really liked his near-encyclopedic awareness of obscure odd shit. Haven't bumped into any new incarnations though.

whitney's a cute girl, wouldn't disappoint you tacotron. If I wasn't married I'd totally be down for a 3am Walgreen's crawl, hit the Icee machine and browse toys/games.

Big ups to julz too, cool lady. See, this is why I shouldn't have posted, too many omissions.

I miss 06 07 sufu. I waited for registration over a year to join. Now we get these idiots posting the dumbest shit ever.

rip waiting for registration, lurking. the good old days. even though i don't think of myself as an older member at all, it's scary looking back at how long i've been here.

but yeah ode to old sufu.

minya the first mod after the creators.

he had no love for back and forth chatting, ala djrajio soundune kiss and make out session in worst.

he had no love for chatty authentic/style/honest forum imports, corny shop owners/workers or any nature of live journal type posting turning the board into a corny love fest.

and yet milspex diddy cmf dctmfc englandmj7 the people who built the foundations of the trash all survived.

there is a big difference from being an original gangster and an old gangster the difference is to do with originality.