lets see what you've got.

partytaco

here's mine...

100_1504.jpg

nothing special to see... i'm relatively new in this raw denim scene. bought them all for an accumulated price of $46... yep all of them.. since i'm here, i have a question... if you'll be the one who'll break them in, what will you break-in first? please help me... im in a dilemma

I'm worried about some of you guys with 10-20 pairs of raw jeans... startmeup might someday finish puberty and find his honeycombs riding 4" too high on his $3000 ca. 2006 denim collection and that'll be that...

I'm still at 2 pairs of raws and I don't think I will be buying anymore for at least another half year to a year, though those Number Nines do look interesting, worth a look once I'm back in Japan...

here's mine...

100_1504.jpg

nothing special to see... i'm relatively new in this raw denim scene. bought them all for an accumulated price of $46... yep all of them.. since i'm here, i have a question... if you'll be the one who'll break them in, what will you break-in first? please help me... im in a dilemma

What are those jeans? The 2 in the middle are levis... correct (what kind though?), but what are the selvage jeans on the far right. If I was you I would try breaking those guys in.

What are those jeans? The 2 in the middle are levis... correct (what kind though?), but what are the selvage jeans on the far right. If I was you I would try breaking those guys in.

the first jeans from the right are the very fake evisu's i bought in a shopping mall here n PI. just changed their back backet coz they're screaming ugllllly... the selvage one's well i dont know what they are LOL.. just bought them in a flea market for 17USD here in the province. the 2 levi's were bought in a thrift store in the metro. both were never been used (practically brand new) but they're kinda baggy so i'm planning to get them altered tomorrow morning. i think they're just the plain 501's. like i said, nothing special.:o

226680384_eeccc16ca6.jpg

I don't really consider myself a collector - I've gotten rid of a lot of jeans. I look at it as accummulating jeans as a process of searching for the one perfect pair - hope that doesn't sound like a load of crap. So this is what I've got right now, top to bottom, left to right:

RRL's: my current project pair - bought 'em raw in April

Pherrow's Stormy Blues: I've posted these before - my 2nd favorite - got 'em in Harajuku in April 2004

Rby45rpm Sorahiko: posted these before - my favorite - got 'em in October 2003

Rag and Bone: really digging the light organic indigo, great fit - just got 'em

Full Count: yes, I pulled out the extra stitches leaving behind the arcuate. weird fit - got 'em October 2005.

Sugar Cane: never really did fit correct so I use them as painting pants

Lee Cowboy repros by Edwin

Levi's 501 from late 70's

Levi's 501 LVC 1947

Levi's 501 LVC 1947 (folded): got these a couple months ago at the Levi's store in Shibuya where I had some laser printing put on them

Jean Shop

It occurred to me when I had to take this photo that I don't own a single non-denim pair of pants - I stood on my back deck in my boxers to take this.

or you can use www.picturetrunk.com or www.tinypic.com no account needed. much easier.

you can add imageshack.us to that list.

i would actually recommend NOT to use photobucket cause they don't keep the pics for a long time, so if you look at an older thread, all the pictures hosted with photobucket will be gone (you'll get an this pictures is not hosted anymore image). it can be quite frustrating to not be able to see something...

nice collection derdankhund and tony_hige

Guest Phrost

tony hige, what do you mean when you say you got laser printing on your 47 501s? Can I see some pics? Also, great set of jeans. I think the Full Count pair you have is the perfect fade I'm looking for.

^ unless you're a professional skateboarder or something, imo four pairs is a good number. especially when pbjs are in your mix. there's really no way you can put in honest wears if you have more.

but i guess you can always try to upgrade or change your rotation.

Guest Phrost
The 5EP are prewashed so less work there :P I was wanting to pick up a pair of black jeans, but I think I'm done until my next trip to Japan, whenever that may be (at least a year).

PG2G, can I see more pics of your 5ep jeans? I just got a pair of raw Low Downs and I'm curious at how they fade. Nice collection and great fades everyone!

DSC03259.jpg

this is what i had lying around my room today...

top to bottom, left to right

burgus hinoya, def not getting the wear i thought they would, maybe soon.

SDA 103's my go to jean

levis 527

levis 527 premium made in usa

sugarcane okinawa

bottom row

levis 902 buckleback

apc bootleg

denime xx (i think these are going up in the market)

somet's my newer go to guys, but this is a pretty formal jean imo

i know some of you on here have some amazing denim collections. here's mine.

IMG_0103-2.jpg

right to left.

45rpm Sorahiko black overdyed

45rpm Sorahiko

45rpm Jomon

Buzz Rickson 1942 Lee

Lee Japan 1952

LVC 1971 646

LVC 1947 501xx 554 stamped.

how do the buzz fade? i'm surprised there isn't as much buzz around these buzz as they seem hand in hand with sugarcane, except better quality?