lets see what you've got.

partytaco

190362791_4c70eb50cd_b.jpg

L-R

Michiko Koshino Yen Jeans

Evisu somethingorothers - they say lot 251 and have mechanics pockets on the front

Red Ear

1920s LVC 201

1920s LVC 201

Indeterminate age STF 501s - pink selvedge and small e on the tab.

Dr I see I'm not the only one that likes thse 20s 201s. I also see you have the 555 ones late 1990s.

Yeah, I got a pair on Ebay and loved them so much I had to track down another pair. I did have a pair of the 1937 201s that I bought at the NYC Levis shop in 98, but hated them - the fabric never faded at all, they were way too tight around the crotch - whereas the 1920s are just perfect.

Dr and I really like my 37 201s. Gottem on right now. They do fade slowly.

Heres a couple pairs that I've had for a while the dark ones have only been rinsed twice in cold water and the light have been worn allot and washed normally. though I did go about 4 months before I washed them.

IMG_7205.jpg

IMG_7210.jpg

IMG_7208.jpg

Dr!! Did you fade in those Red Ears yourself or did you buy them like that??? My "raw" ones are taking FOREVER. Tons of wear and only the slightest of fades.

Again, another eBay find - they arrived a week or two ago. I think they were washed like that - some of the whiskering looks a little artificial.

Airfrog - they're looking good! I did ask my folks back home if my 37s were in a cupboard somewhere and if so to post them to me, but they didn't find them. TBH though, I bought a size or two too small, so they just never felt comfortable when I wore them.

The waist on the 37 201s is very small compared to other LVCs. I usually wear a 38 in most LVCs but these are 40 and smaller in the waist than any of my 38 LVCs.

You just gotta be patient wth these 37 201s. All of my LVCs were raw at one time.

I really do like the 20s 201s about the best of all the LVCs.

IMG_7557.jpg

Gotta love thse backened donut bottons and the denim is just amazing. That blue/green line stuff is so different than the red line.

P16-07-06_18.47.jpg

left to right:

LVC 501 1947

Lee 101Y 1944

Lee 101B 1937

Lee 101Z Euro

Lee Roscoe Selvage

Prison Blues Fifties cut

Pace 010 Regular

Pace 001 Lowrider

Kinda shitty picture, taken with a cameraphone...

I've washed the 101Z once after something like 8 months wear. I havent washed the "Hair on hide" yet, I've had those since 2005/04/25 and i think they've had like 10 months effective wear... Im currently wearing the LVC daily and have been since may, The other ones will have to wait for a while... :)

nice collection david(and everyone else who posted too). You really like Lee I guess?

Where do you buy your jeans, do you order or do you buy them at Damaged Goods or are there other stores in Stockholm that are good for jeans? I think Solo has LVC? I might move to Stockholm in August so I want to know where to go! :)

Solo's got LVC, Lee originals and Wrangler Blue Bell, plus everything else, so I would say that Solo is the best shop. Damaged goods is really good if you want already worn Redlines and such since almost all of the jeans there are second hand

I got Pace, Roscoe and 101Z from work (I work at JC) and I bought Prison Blues at Sivletto.

Welcome to stockholm!

here are some more.

these are all vintage, mostly from the salvation army, some estate salesand a few ebay.

t thought i would post some more obscure stuff that is bit different than another pair of japanese repros or lvc.

1002179xh2.jpg

^clockwise from upper left.

light blue levi's action jeans

buttonfly levis 509 (? faded tag)

levis 545 stretch ( with a skoosh more room)

black 501's (white weft)

sedgefield

501xx

1002180ib9.jpg

^501xx

545 stretch

action jeans

517 stretch (not denim- purple twill)

509 ?

premium grey too low

1002182oo5.jpg

^some wranglers.

top row

all are 13mzw variations

bottom row

mens slim fit

juniors fit

945 (bells with red hem stitch)

lone pair or rustlers (not broken twill)

1002185mi9.jpg

^fade on the rustlers

1002188gk3.jpg

clockwise from upper left

calvin klien

bon jour

ck

wrangler

jordache

1002187gj9.jpg

from left

ck

ck

jordache

bon jour

1002193hc3.jpg

all these jeans are cotton/ poly blends and a few are stretchy

top row:

sportabouts

sedgefields

unknown made in u.s.a

2nd row:

levis action jeans

disco jeans

unknown made in u.s.a

3rd row:

unknown white bells

cash$

EDWIN 40101(these are 100% ring ring cotton)

1002192wk1.jpg

pile of denim

this is only what i have at my house and does not include what i have at my art gallery (lots of levis) or in storage (more levis and etc..). it also doesn't include the jeans i wear from day to day (lately skinny swedish stuff like julian red or my cheapo gap skinnies) or my older "premium" stuff like diesel raboxes or x-rotucks which im starting to weed out and sell.

"black 501's (white weft)"

whats a white weft?

How bout some details on those black 501s - redline? black bartack pockets? etc.

tks

with most denim the warp is indigo and the weft is white. on this pair the warp was black and the weft was white. a lot of modern jeans that are colored are dyed all the way through.

tag says made in usa

501 0658

no redline

no black bartacks

571 top button

very tapered 7 inch hems

i would guess mid 80's

nice collection by the way mopar!

• 4 weeks later...

is your collection all new? Just a question, not hate cause why would I hate on a collection that includes a possible 4 on my wishlist. by the way how is the fit on the yens, thanks.