supreme 2012 s/s

skiniks

would i have something to worry about with getting the black baseball jersey? thats all i want! haha

if the past seasons have been any indication, it will retail for 118 or 128, sell out instantly and re-sell for $200

OFWGKTA is releasing an album soon, that might spike up supreme sales

I've been here since 7:45am and I'm still not even in. Just save your time and never camp out. I live in the manhattan so I thought it'd save me money but I could have been begging on the street in this time and made the $10 shipping fee by now. It's just not worth anyone's time to buy it in person.

I've been here since 7:45am and I'm still not even in. Just save your time and never camp out. I live in the manhattan so I thought it'd save me money but I could have been begging on the street in this time and made the $10 shipping fee by now. It's just not worth anyone's time to buy it in person.

Ii think you may be the only person on here who thinks this is news. hmmm, $10 or 9+ hours on a street corner for a fucking tee shirt. mommy must be proud

FIRST DROP:2/23/12

Outerwear:

Schott Jacket

Field Jacket

Work Jacket

Arabic Logo Pullover

Floral Pullover

Cardigan

Striped Oxford

Pique Sweater

Safari Shirt

Western Shirt

Taped Coaches

Houndstooth Trench

Prep Plaid

Constructed Tops

Football Top

Snake Tee

Baseball Tee

Henleys

Graphic Tees

Kate Tee

Lead or Follow Tee

Zodiac Tee

Supreme Team Tee

Mantra Tee

Origin Tee

Celeste Tee

Suicidal L/S Tee

Bottoms

Houndstooth Pant

Twill Pants

Hats

Camo Camp

Canvas Camp

Pinstripe SnapBack

Harlem Snapback

Distressed Snapback

Bags

Backpack

Utility Bag

Accessories

Leather Beaded Belt

Leather Strap Keychain

Hohner Harmonica

Victorinox Swiss Army Tomo Pocket Knife

Hands Pin $6

Rent My Face Pin $2

Magnets $6

Stickers

Kate

Arabic Logo

Wildstyle

Origin

Rent My Face

its worth going by to try stuff on, but anybody could have told you how your story would end. btw youll have to pay tax too.

also, you need to update your sufu location to "the manhattan" pronto

ps - the stoops down again haha

Edited by readytoignite

fuck thats probably a huge pass from me. Im pretty sure they still contract them out to be made by champion, and even the basic models of champion coach jackets go for $30 or something ridiculous. I didn't see them going any higher than 250, guess ill just save my money.