I'm New

hello fellow virtual parasites, latching on to the internet for dear life. don't be ashamed. don't write back some complaint - it's true: sadly. You know it is. This inhuman existence. Oh well, postmodernist nonsense, people have known that, people have known that we're all superficial for a very long time. Superficiality doesn't stop because it's recognized, it grows and gathers, it's the ultimate hunter - Until it becomes the perfect omnipresence: Aldous Huxley, Joseph Conrad, Thomas Pynchon, Salmon Rushdie, Paul Pearson - - - - jessica future.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello fellow virtual parasites, latching on to the internet for dear life. don't be ashamed. don't write back some complaint - it's true: sadly. You know it is. This inhuman existence. Oh well, postmodernist nonsense, people have known that, people have known that we're all superficial for a very long time. Superficiality doesn't stop because it's recognized, it grows and gathers, it's the ultimate hunter - Until it becomes the perfect omnipresence: Aldous Huxley, Joseph Conrad, Thomas Pynchon, Salmon Rushdie, Paul Pearson - - - - jessica future.

She must be peeking through my window.

huh? britta? what!?!

Hi lady,

I will be sorry if I bother you. I am writing to make friend with you. I beleive that we will have a true friendship. And I really want to be your true friend who can be beside you and share everything in the life with you. Do you agree, lady? Let reply to me if you accept my suggess. My nickname or mail is [email protected].

Best wishes to you.

Hien-The wind of love.

jessica futre?

hang on a sec,

jessica no futre...

jessica simpson?

god damnit..i knew i recognized that syntax.

and for those not as intelligent as i,

emo stands for

endanged mullet owls

it was the hoax new species of owl from the early 70s originating from hoxton.

it was reputed to be coolest owl as it had the hair, acne jeans and a permenant cigarrete hanging from its beak.

however its fakeness was famously uncovered by the great pet detective of the day,

ace ventura.

HA HA you are all wonderful - except englandmj7 and horriblyjolly. you two are psychopaths who don't know much about anything, apparently. you just chat away - grow old - and criticise other people. (if either of you work for superfuture i apologize, this place is great) so, with all possible internet seriousness: fuck you.