A.P.C.

jeepster

cxbxw

Nice fadings on them, all at the right places, just perfect

I wanna see them again in a year or two

^^^^ndat: Raelly hard worn with a hole after 7 month of wear and some occasional wear

tumblr_lkizwjP75I1qdbn9do1_500.jpg

APC NS that I haven't put on for a couple of years now.

Edit: maybe posted before, maybe not.

Worn for ~18 months regularly

Washed ~half a dozen times

Crotch patched

three times

Got a pair of PS recently and trying to wear that in when I can, mostly through cycling. The ass is gonna turn hella white first and probably blow out prematurely... ohwell

Edited by Quiver

Damn guys, nice evo!!

Jared, it's not really 5" bigger, it's only 3" bigger. Someone probably returned them. That's one thing I don't like about ordering online (did you order online?) b/c people wear them for a few days seeing if they'll stretch or what ever then return them.

As long as it fits fine from the thighs down I wouldn't worry too much, jus wear a belt. I haven't worn mine that much but I haven't gotten as much stretch as most people claim in such a short amount of time. In the beginning I just wore them with the top button undone and also with a belt so the waist wouldn't stretch. I was also able to button mine up with ease, but at first they were lil snug where I would normally wear my pants.

But I guess it's really up to you if you'd feel better returning for the same size hoping you get a "brand new" pair. Maybe post a pic so we can see how they fit now.

I would sell them here and invest in a pair of PS, or trade, or anything but try to tailor them. Seriously, it never works... i've learned from experience. You'd probably like a 27 PS a lot more

Yea. Definitely going down the road of trading/selling them to get a pair of PS

thanks !

its tricky when taking pictures of the apc. if there is strong sunlight, its actually difficult to capture the fades and contrast. i prefer taking pictures of my apc on a normal breezy day with not much sunlight instead.

i do hv a front pic but its rather sloppy. cause the sit and waist has stretched quite a bit, top block looks kind of awkward. and no apparent fades are seen although the whiskers fades and knee fades are apparent, but not from the pic below.

img4621z.jpg

Yea. Definitely going down the road of trading/selling them to get a pair of PS

getting it tailored wouldn't be a bad idea either. a ps of the same size as your current ns would have a lower rise.

if u think u cant handle that, tailoring can be an option. just get the alterations/measurements done properly.

How does the PS in indigo stretches compaired to the PS in black sevledge?

I've been wearing a pair of black selvedge in 27, they feel tight on the thighs, but I feel like the waist could be smaller and more importantly that they could be tighter on the lower block.

Hit me up if you have a pair of PS in 26 or 27.

hey guys. i'm interested in getting a pair of ps. i noticed on contextclothing that there was an updated fit. with this updated fit, what's the recommended sizing? tts? down 1? my tts 29.

also, the reason why i want to get a pair of apcs is because of the denim. i'm liking how they look when faded. i was wondering is there another brand out there, particularly "higher end" like samurai, iron heart, etc. that has similar fabric to apc?

im guessing your sized down -10 right, jared?

Not at all. Sized down two, could button them up easily and there's still wiggle room.

I noticed straight up that there was a few uneven seams on this particular pair (this was a mail order, so couldn't physically inspect them before purchasing). This is my third pair of A.P.C's and I've never had this problem before.

Also noticed that they're now made in Vietnam according to the tag. How long has this been happening for?

Fortunately, they've been replaced by the retailer!

as far as i know apc has always been "made in Macau". could be wrong at this point, my latest pair is 5 months old.

Edited by rockon99

hey guys. i'm interested in getting a pair of ps. i noticed on contextclothing that there was an updated fit. with this updated fit, what's the recommended sizing? tts? down 1? my tts 29.

also, the reason why i want to get a pair of apcs is because of the denim. i'm liking how they look when faded. i was wondering is there another brand out there, particularly "higher end" like samurai, iron heart, etc. that has similar fabric to apc?

3sixteen is KINDA like APC(I mean, they have an article saying how they're better, so I'm sure some people comapred them). Although from what I've seen 3sixteen is a better all around brand(fades, details in the denim, quality)