A.P.C.

jeepster

9 months of total wear. I've started wearing them 6-7 days a week starting from 5 months around. Only 2 soaks on the crotch area to lessen chance of blowout. No washes.

Bro, that's brilliant. Thanks for changing my world.

*edit* They seem kinda light for no overall soak?

my first raw denim jeans, APC NC's...

I am normally a size 34 waist, and was pretty inexperienced when I bought these, so I didn't size down (when i tried them on in store, these couldn't even button, and that was pretty whack to me!) at all. These are them after a year and 3 months, washed twice only (first time 6 months into life, second time after a year approx.), and I think they turned out pretty good. The only thing is that I'm 6"2, and the stacks are huge on these things, they're seriously long jeans! so I don't ever unroll them pretty much. I think it looks better that way.

APC jeans are top quality jeans and I really love the fit, but in the future I'll be sizing down a size or two on my next pair. Might even look into a different brand, who knows!

qYfhg.jpg

MKXNl.jpg

should i expect to have indigo stains in my washer after i wash my apc's? if there will be, are they hard to get rid of...i dont want my family to kill me if their clothes get indigo stains =x

It's the dryer that gets stained with indigo, not the washer. :cool:

Hi, just bought a new pair of NS size 30. I usually wear 33/34, so i sized down 3. I'm unable to button up the top 2 buttons right now, but I know it'll stretch out. However, I was wondering that while i wear them to stretch them out, should I still button the bottom 2? Or should I leave all the buttons loose. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

hey guys i searched threads regarding the fitting of NS, but i still have a question:

i tried the 34, and i could hardly buckle up the top button, and the 35 fits just fine, i heard it will stretch a lot, but will the 34 still be too tight for me ?

thx

hey guys i searched threads regarding the fitting of NS, but i still have a question:

i tried the 34, and i could hardly buckle up the top button, and the 35 fits just fine, i heard it will stretch a lot, but will the 34 still be too tight for me ?

thx

No, get the 34.

They will stretch with time. Stop worrying about it and wear them. A tighter fit in the beginning yields a more personal fit in the end. Unless of course you're one of those people that wears their pants really loose and baggy---if that's the case I have no idea why you'd buy raw denim.

^ Actually, that is what I was thinking... that the stress on the buttons would create that horrible separated fly that occurs when jeans are too tight. Maybe try wearing it without buttoning, allow the stress to stretch a bit from other areas, then button it up so not so much stress is being put on the button fly.

Omg this is a sad day lol : / coming into my 4th month, i threw up all over my jeans yesterday and im in the process of hot soaking and cleaning them. Any tips as i'm still trying to clean em? It's everYWHERE!

Just wash your jeans man. It's not going to be the end of the world, it's been said it actually helps the health of the denim.