small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

Bought this drkshdw parka from this season 

drkshdw-by-rick-owens-mens-hooded-parka-

but after a few wears, noticed some of the filling coming out through the coat, on the inside of it 

f52288b6be.jpg

Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem? Is this normal or just a defect on my coat?

thanks

I'm having a crazy hard time finding this seemingly simple item:

Jersey Cotton T Shirt

With Pocket

In a light blue/oxford/baby blue color.

Reigning Champ is the only one I've seen that I liked but they are out of stock and it's not with a pocket. I also tried Iron Heart, Left Field, and some others but they all were in: black, gray, navy, white. Iron Heart had more colors but not what I wanted.

Will consider anything under $200.

Looking to get the Dolman sleeve t-shirt by Lim. It's on a crazy sale which means it is also final. I am a 32 in the waist, Shoulders at 19.5", Chest about 37", etc. I'm 6'1 around 170 (i do workout so I intend to add some pounds in the coming months + some size).

I'm debating a L or XL on both. There is also M available. I wear XL in Supreme, 4 in Perce, L in Classic T by A Wang...

Thanks! Looking to order tonight..

f52288b6be.jpg

Just wondering if anyone is having the same problem? Is this normal or just a defect on my coat?

thanks

this has happened to all of my down filled coats i've had in the past from Junya to snowboarding jackets. i wouldn't worry about it that much. it's because the feathers gather in random positions and angles that make them 'sprout'. try going over it with a rolling pin on a flat surface, it'll move the feathers into a flat position

to the big and tall supershoppers,

anyone know brands who are making margom sneakers in size 48, either MTO or RTW?  I know balenciaga does most of their sneakers in 48 but i wouldn't wear most of those except maybe the arena lows, which are impossible to find, let alone in preferred color/size.

I'm getting some orthopedic insoles and was wondering if the leather insoles of my RO Geobaskets can be removed. I noticed that they're glued, but if removed with care (or by a cobbler) will this destroy the construction of the shoe? 

Someone with experience with this, please reply! 

Any sites that got stock older Dries pieces like sweaters? except rakuten and yjp!   

http://endyma.com/collections/dries-van-noten

Prices can be a bit exorbitant though

You can try other consignment stores like Sui Generis and Ina Nyc, but really, I'd say Rakuten, Ebay and Yahoo! Japan are your best bet. Why are you averse to buying off Rakuten Global?

Anyway, anyone got any good recommendations for websites/zines/etc for interior decorating? Specifically to furniture, but other homewares and things too. I'm sure Fuuma must know some worthwhile ones