small questions thread (use before making a new thread!)

minya

has anyone received a custom bill from DHL after the item was delivered?

on top of the custom fee, i'm being charged some deferral fee bc the package was left with my apartment concierge or whatever

i guess ill call in and get that deferral fee waived bc it wasn't specifically my choice not to pay it at the time of delivery. 

like, will dhl come chasing after me if i don't pay it for whatever reason

mainly a question for the females:

buying dress for sister, she is about 5 ft 7 in tall, has an athletic build, and usually wears a 6 in US sizing. im trying to buy her a Rick Owens dress, kinda like, hey be cool and older as you go to college kinda thing, and was wondering about sizing. run small? run thin? would a 40 (=6 i guess) be good? or 42... hard shopping for girls as far as sizing.

http://www.thecorner.com/us/women/short-dress_cod34417788iv.html

this is planned purchase if that helps.

thanks a lot for any advice

Does anyone have experience with recent season Julius leathers? I'm 5'8" and 140lbs and wondering if I'd be a size 1 or 2 in most of them.

Size 2, unless you want it to fit skin tight and not be able to move.  Size 2 normally fits 46-47ish, while 1 is like 44-46.

what's the sizing like on Willhelm Campers? oki-ni says TTS but something says that isn't right to me..

^actually i would say that is apt. what you can do is get your JP size then check camper website size guide for more info. everests didn't come in half sizes so i sized up by half as a US 11 converted to a JP 28.5-- tad big but nothing thick socks don't fix and i'd rather have some room than toes being crunched really

I'm wondering if anyone here would be able to help me find a post from the previous waywt-thread or even the one before that, with some guy wearing a white oxford and blue jeans (I think) with some (possibly plaid) wrap-skirt-thingie?
If not able to find the specific post, just the brand and model-name of the skirt-thingie would be appreciated as well

I'm wondering if anyone here would be able to help me find a post from the previous waywt-thread or even the one before that, with some guy wearing a white oxford and blue jeans (I think) with some (possibly plaid) wrap-skirt-thingie?

If not able to find the specific post, just the brand and model-name of the skirt-thingie would be appreciated as well

This one?

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/144455-waywt-destroyed-my-life-2013/?p=2993746

2dldGj1.jpg

Skirt is attachment

does anyone own the oak street bookmaker roller buckle belt?

http://oakstreetbootmakers.com/accessories/brown-roller-buckle-belt

trying to figure out if the belts are true to size. if anyone has one, could they measure from where the leather folds to the 3rd hole and tell me the actual length and also the size they ordered. thanks.

tried emailing them but never got a reply.

Edited by wkd