Sacramento Area 916/530

OkayOkay

• 1 month later...

it should be good. the promoter got the city of sac involved this year and wants it to get bigger ever year.

I see you in the grime.future thread what kinda of music will you be playing?

I think if people decide to meet up this would be a good time. maybe bar hop then get some 2am pho

agreed, let's make this happen. We should do whichever day is DJ Shadow or Chromeo, set up a way to carpool...hit Golden Bear maybe, on to Pho @ Madison. This could turn out pretty solid.

Ilurk - Is the full lineup posted anywhere for Launch? One of the guys brought info by a bit back but I can't find it now...

im just djing in between the actual sets on sat w/ 2 other friends. they're just going to play indie stuff. i really dont care what people think and just gonna play uk bass and witch house stuff.

chromeo, dj shadow, joy formiddable & !!! are on Sat. full lineup is posted on the website.

• 3 weeks later...

fuck dude, i haven't been back in sac for awhile now. If i was there i would totally go. I'm just trying to find a date to go back before the state fair ends. havent been to that for years nows since i've been down in L.A.

and ever since living down in L.A i've been trying to think of translating some of these awesome restaurants back to sactowwn......

like a legit korean bbq ...hahahahaha fuck OZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Launch was decent dj shadow and joy formidable was great. i was never a big fan of chromeo so they were ok. seen morri$ Sinjin Hawke & goth trad here which i think is really good for sacramento. Ace of spades is pretty dope they bring good stuff. Been busy with work & my girl but im living here now if anyone knows anyone hiring part time holla! i can use the second job.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

At an uncle's place in Sac for the next 48 hours. What's going on here these days? Any coffee/food/bars/shopping worth getting out of the house for? Thanks.