The Official Superfuture Sketchbook Project

tac0tron

yeah i wonderin wat materials we could use,,, pretty much these

pencil

collage with a glue stick

certain types of pens (depending on da paper thickness doe)

acylic paint would prob work but ya gotta let shit dry or else ya piece will look like a Rorschach test if u close da book

pastel but prob oil would work the best, maybe use a fixative to be safe

water colours depending on how ya apply that shit doe and also thickness of paper

overall dus jus make sure ya dont fuck up the next page hahah,, dont use oil paint and materials that need heavy water like pen n ink cuz its either gonna wrinkle up the page from behind or its gon seep thru. just be carefull my fellow sufu artistes

or we can all just mail you a piece thats a specific size and make the sketchbook dat way but thats no fun at alll!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Julz can take my spot. My schedule is pretty crazy for as far as I can see, so I really don't think I'll have time to participate in this.

replied to vanilla wafer do i then take his spot or do i default to last?

so we can glue stuff in the book as well? def got a few ideas to sketch in there if i can still join. :)

replied to vanilla wafer do i then take his spot or do i default to last?

so we can glue stuff in the book as well? def got a few ideas to sketch in there if i can still join. :)

You got the spot! Yeah, I think gluing stuff in the book should be alright. Maybe just not apply it so heavily? You will replace Shufon's spot in the route. Vanilla and I will be the last ones to receive the sketchbook to do our parts. Just make sure you follow instructions and email all the info as see on the front page!

The next person en route is ke1.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is this still going on? a lot of the members who were involved in this (i think) are pretty inactive now, including me :) but i'd still love participate if we're all still going through with this...

Okay guys, deeply apologize for this shit not really moving.

Ke1, dude if you could respond to PM's and stuff that would be awesome.. Here I thought you royally screwed this thing but i'm glad that's not the case.

This is still going on if people are willing.

• 3 weeks later...