1st World Problems

OkayOkay

Back at the DMV to renew my license that expired 6 mos ago. Came last week, no wait, but I didn't like the way I looked for the picture so I bounced. I'm back, but it's busy as fuck...and I'm angry at everyone else for making me wait...diva concept.

dont plan it then

That's sortof what I've been considering. I'm couchsurfing for the whole trip, so I might just try to find cool hosts that'll show me around.

found a cooler full of body parts behind my office and now i cant concentrate on work

On a related note, it really bums me out when psychics call the cops with false reports of mass graves on my property. That'll ruin a perfectly good afternoon every time.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/7599979.html

1. Turn on heater, left it on so now room is too warm, need to get up from my chair to open then window and turn on the fan.

2. Microwave heats up my food more than I would like.

3. Bought too much fish per serving, now I can't finish it. Should've requested specifically for 175 gms. I knew I can't eat >200 gms of Seabass and be comfortable afters.