Visvim F/W 11.12

agree here, no way I would buy this without seeing the whole thing inc dvd content before,as its likely to be style over substance, the last dvd was really quite disappointing from a content perspective,as an object this has the potential to be fantastic but the content needs to be out of this world for the price

I've just found aesthetic issues with a few bags, and now that they've abandoned elk leather the bottom holds up way better. I've never heard and issue with quality on them.

And remember kids, china 1. Has very lenient environmental laws considering plastic production, and 2. Possibly has some of the most advanced manufacturing factories on earth. They do kinda make 90% of shit sold world wide.

Akuma speaks the truth : you get the quality you paid for even in China. China has some very modern factories and invested by Chinese or foreigners (Taiwanese, Japanese, Koreans for most of them) and yes quality can be better than in Europe or the US. But Western companies produce in China to get cheap prices and then complain about cheap quality....

Most of the made in China Japanese brands are better made/finished that their western counterparts for the same price level : most Japanese brands will send their own pattern makers and technicians on spot to control the production form the beginning (what European brands don't do : they only do final inspection).