Visvim F/W 11.12

Man, fuck the fact that euro shops want so much fucking money for the new FBT's. Like, I can fucks with unions price on em, but union got whack colors. both end clothing and nitty gritty want over $1k. Oh and fuck bergdorf too, $955? You're dumb. Sigh, gonna have to stalk yjp until an 11 pops up.

I m going to make a wild guess. Some people have 20% off discount (the very few vis customers that still hold that discount card and still in effect) or 30% off discount (the small circle with IT management) from FIL HK price. so, i guess they will add 30-40% on top of the retail price. just a guess here.

anybody know how much normally reseller (those HK stores) added to the retail price? 10% ?

survey pants are really nice, thick moleskin cotton, warm and more durable than you'd expect - proper hunting pants i reckon. i've been hauling ass with trousers lately - zermatts, slacks, cords, ill-designed chinos you name it. still have to get scout pants and maybe the cavalry's although i'm not sure about all those buttons.

so i have a question, i'm a size 12 1/2 which unfortunately means i can barely fit any visvim. when new shoes get listed on visvim.tv a lot more these days go up to size 12, does that mean that the japan stores actually carry that size or are they just accounting for worldwide distro? it kinda annoys me that pretty much only two shops seem to list getting any 12s and it seems like they usually only get like 1 that sells out instantly where as like months later there are still 8s and 9s around. /rant

sorry for the stupid question - but what was japan retail on the kudu virgils? is there some price list online? also, anyone know if it's still in stock at FIL tokyo? thanks!

retail was 62,000yen (tax included)

unlikely they have any in any FIL

so i have a question, i'm a size 12 1/2 which unfortunately means i can barely fit any visvim. when new shoes get listed on visvim.tv a lot more these days go up to size 12, does that mean that the japan stores actually carry that size or are they just accounting for worldwide distro? it kinda annoys me that pretty much only two shops seem to list getting any 12s and it seems like they usually only get like 1 that sells out instantly where as like months later there are still 8s and 9s around. /rant

I asked my friend at cubism about this a while back and this is what he said

Well, we actually make US12, it is just not for all the styles (For

example, we made some Patrician WT-Folk in US12). It totally depends

on the amount of the materials we have ready for the product.

But to be honest with you, since we make products based on the orders

we call from the dealers, US12 is very unlikely and few compared to

other sizes like US9 and stuff.

You know why it is now.

so dont expect there to be any change to the size 12 stock situation around anytime soon :)

isn't hiroki a 12? kind of weird that they wouldn't make many 12's if that's the case - but then again i guess the majority of the domestic jp market would be 7-10. i'm a 12 and logan's in an 11 fit me, but everything else that i've tried (just sneakers) are too small.

Edited by conqueror

well thanks for the answer, i guess i have to be a bit mor diligent with hunting down the spots that carry the few 12s that go out. and whomever got those ring boots from end when they dropped, i hate you :)

I asked my friend at cubism about this a while back and this is what he said

so dont expect there to be any change to the size 12 stock situation around anytime soon :)

Just got back from FIL Tokyo, they've got so much amazing stuff in there right now. The new course weave indigo dyed tote bags are amazing.