Lil B 'The BasedGod' - #RARE #BASED THREAD

Aeros

i told some chick who was the "dj" at a little get together my coworker had to put on some lil b (she was on youtube)

she put on "charlie sheen"

and everyone looked at me all weird lmaooo shit was too funny. guess they arent based.

I love based god, but I just cannot get behind the Sheen track, it is not good.

agreed 30k100m%. its one of his weaker celebrity rap song meme joints. he's done so many and quite a handful of em are really good. paris hilton, ellen degeneres, doctor phil etc. while some of em are really bad. justin bieber was kinda bad but theres some #rare quotables in there. plus when he released sheen the meme was already past its death. even if the celebrity rap meme songs are pretty catchy B needs to take it slow and choose a more effective subject next time. take a look at future's for instance.

6mK6oEdAr1o

I was w/ a "dancer" at Kama Sutra in Montreal this weekend... based as fuck. tatt's all over, tat of Pac on her calf, LOST BOYZ on the knuckles, wu tang symbol on the pinky (which she confessed was a prison tatt). Totally forgot to ask if she fucked w/ the based god.. I would have made it rain even more just to watch her cook.