Montreal?

kiya

i'll be visiting from san francisco from this wednesday till monday.

where should i shop, eat, and drink?

www.turfsm.com Turf Shoes

Guest Montreal

This sh*t trips me out man.. my brother's name is Kiya and he's visiting Montreal right now.

Anyways, enlighten me as to what kind of clothing you like, what kind of food you like and what kind of party scene you like and I will try and help you to the best of my abilities :)

I went clubbing at Aria on St. Catherine last June and had a pretty good time. Watch out for the hookers loitering about the area.

Chez Diane's is an excellent strip club but I'm not sure if its still around. It's about 45min from Montreal.

dude, i AM your brother. how could you forget me? i feel offended.

regardless, i'm into high end denim such as Rogan, Notify, Rag & Bone... clothing such as Trovata, Band Of Outsiders, Nice Collective, etc..

i'm into really really good food. fine dining, whatever you call it.

and i like to drink. heavily.

:)

www.turfsm.com Turf Shoes

You'll probably find denim that you like at U&I on St-Laurent. Band Of Outsiders is stocked at Reborn in the old port. Those two stores are my favorite for clothes, for kicks there is Goodfoot, which is not very far from U&I. I think Simons on St-Catherine is has Nudies on sale, not sure if it'll still be on this weekend though.