Pure Blue Japan

midnight

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like PBJ has a new collab pair on the way with Pronto!

From their Facebook page:

9vgoy8.jpg

Not sure what is used to dye the weft here... Persimmon?

2jb8y3c.jpg

2nsxfr4.jpg

15d9e7o.jpg

No information about cut or weight of the fabric, although they mentioned it will have a "very rough feel". Looks interesting!

Looks like PBJ has a new collab pair on the way with Pronto!

From their Facebook page:

9vgoy8.jpg

Not sure what is used to dye the weft here... Persimmon?

2jb8y3c.jpg

2nsxfr4.jpg

15d9e7o.jpg

No information about cut or weight of the fabric, although they mentioned it will have a "very rough feel". Looks interesting!

Got a chance to look and feel these last week. The orange weft is really visible from the outside, wasn't keen on it.

Pronto did another one with PBJ based on the X013 that looked great. Was very tempted to get it while I was there.

E2FA4CEF-CAA0-4B8F-8409-89B9D9F99207_zps

1B4847DD-6732-4797-9096-886382FAC0B4_zps

here are a couple pics of my ai-013s. worn about about a year and a half, 4-5 days a week. ready for some repairs, had a minor crotch repair but otherwise no repairs yet. soaked initially, hand washed once a couple months ago. I love these, but they are certainly not for those who are all about the contrast. I'll throw the 4-5 inches of hem/cuff from chain stitching in a photo so you guys can see how much they've evolved. the main characteristic people point out is the "streaky" nature of the denim, it is also less abrasive than the famed 14oz PBJ denim

Looks like production on the XX-009 keeps getting pushed back.

Denimio had them listed for a restock early in January, now they're looking at May based on their calendar.

Not that I need more jeans anyways.  My wallet thanks them too.

Looks like production on the XX-009 keeps getting pushed back.

Denimio had them listed for a restock early in January, now they're looking at May based on their calendar.

Not that I need more jeans anyways.  My wallet thanks them too.

I'm the same with the 13's, heard there may be another run in March but nothing in the calendar yet. Will be buying from Danny but keeping a close eye on Denimo's calendar 

I was hoping to give the 009 a go as I can't make the other cuts work for me - I could really do with some more of that PBJ slubby double indigo goodness. Unfortunately Danny isn't getting them and i've got a few other purchases in the pipeline so my wallet is with Broarks...

I'm the same with the 13's, heard there may be another run in March but nothing in the calendar yet. Will be buying from Danny but keeping a close eye on Denimo's calendar 

Just heard this morning that our X013 order will run in April with the X011 closely following.

x-post from the raw from women thread

A quick update on my wife's (purloined) PBJ xx012. About seven months of wear, pretty much weekends only.

I'll try and snap a couple of fit pics as she has lost weight recently going from a uk10/12 to a uk 8, so obviously they fit different from the earlier snaps. If i'm honest I think they are now a little on the loose side but she loves them and wont hear of replacing. 

We are returning to London briefly in a couple of weeks however, so I 'm hoping a visit to Rivet & hide will sway her. I'm sure after she's tried a few on... 

wwMzWew.png

lsrFjk6.png

7LTQihP.png

iP8ouy4.png

Anyone know where I can get xx-020 in size 32 or 33? Denimio only has size 27 and PBJ itself has none. When i went to their tokyo store they said they would get more this year but have no idea when.

I am hoping I dont need to play the waiting game =(