Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Hi guys, I'm new. I currently own a N&f Elephant 4's Skinny Guys but I kind of want another pair of raw denim... Deciding between pbj 007/012 or Iron Heart 666S. Anybody have any clue which I should get? Breaking into stiff ass jeans is no problem. I also have no experience with soaking which is why I'm leaning towards IH but as the E4s are already a "heavyweight" denim I'm not sure if having 2 pairs of heavy denim is a good idea (Gets really hot where I live in the summer)

Any help is much appreciated, thanks!

They look tight but you're skinny so you can probably pull them off. And based off what the people in the reddit thread have been saying the last couple days, you won't be alone in having a pretty tight fit.

midnite9: This page has measurements for raw and once-washed in every size. Of course, you have some control with water temperature as well.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=12854&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

I thought there would be sizing differences because I saw a post about it but do not re-call. I have a pair of 011s that I got TTS so I got the same for the contest pair. Thanks!

midnite9: This page has measurements for raw and once-washed in every size. Of course, you have some control with water temperature as well.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=12854&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

PBJ XX-012 Contest Edition Sz 36

Pre soak measurements

Waist: 37

Thigh: 13.2

Knee: 8.9

Leg Opening: 8.5

Rise: 11

Inseam: 37

Fit Pics

7sqwvRcl.jpg

dq1JlZAl.jpg

Post soak measurements 

Waist: 35

Thigh: 12.5

Knee: 8.5

Leg Opening: 8.0

Rise: 10.5

Inseam: 35

Fit Pics fresh from drying. 

P745H3yl.jpg

RkAbknYl.jpg

Couldn't be happier with these. 

I thought there would be sizing differences because I saw a post about it but do not re-call. I have a pair of 011s that I got TTS so I got the same for the contest pair. Thanks!

I think what you read must have been the fact that Denimio measure their jeans slightly differently to most retailers, not that these 012s will fit differently to 012s from BiG.