Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Max -- I don't have any inside information or anything, but when I was looking for the 007s last year I remember this was the case. I believe they just have small runs and if enough time passes the popular models / sizes are hard to find.

Edit: places like BiG should have a good estimate of when to expect a restock

Edited by poofoot

I had an email exchange with Kozue Tamura from the PBJ shop since February and he said that the production schedule for XX-007 is not decided yet - he did not say that they will stop this model.

I had an email exchange with Kozue Tamura from the PBJ shop since February and he said that the production schedule for XX-007 is not decided yet - he did not say that they will stop this model.

I just emailed Kozue about this and will let you know the reply. I was told there was no other production planned so am seeking clarification if this means ever or for the time being.

iu2YVdyEVzBxJ.JPG

Getting 007 back into rotation makes me realize (again) how beautiful this fabric is...

Hope they can get it back to production asap, more people need to experience this pair!

Edited by redragon

Hey good call on triple cuffing the 005.  It really does work on the cut, much moreso than a double!  I've been indecisive on how to hem my newer 005 bks, as well as a pair of indigo.  The 005 has a tough leg to determine inseam.  Anyway, I tried the triple cuff mentioned, with zero break for my fit, and I like it.  I misted them down to flatten the cuff edges a bit.  Fits to come.

Edited by jyoni