Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'll try it out and see how well this goes.

If everything's as planned, I'll see you guys back here in about a month with some fit pics. :D

wtf@14. isn't that 8th grade?

Yeah. Which gives me another idea, since I'm graduating.

"I'M A MAN NOW, AND A MAN HAS TO HAVE HIS PANTS."

off topic actually i bought my dad a pair of samurais. s510xx to be exact annd he knew all about the fading and them being dry goods etc etc but he aint wearing denims lately ( well past 8 years) cause hes gotten old and you know.. slacks is more comfy

anyways ive got a pair of size 34 009 will post measurements in a while

I'm very confident about a size 30, because I usually buy 29's and they stretch out, so a 30 should help with the tightness of the thighs.

Well, the problem is that my dad is the one in charge of all the orders, so I can't really do anything on my own. But I doubt I'll have that much trouble; I just need some good convincing.

Besides, when I go into high school next year, I'm going to be the snazziest guy around.

yeah, considering you're only 14, you're bound to grow couple more inches and gain some weight also. i would wait until you've grown to your max height so you won't have to throw away $225 just because you grew out of them.

so size up 1 on xx005 if you have considerable thigh mass?

but i've assumed for nudies you would size down one from your true waist

after searching the forums about the pbj store in harajuku and to my disappointment they're all one wash in that store. any other store that sells them raw in shibuya/shinjuku/harajuku area? i'm hoping to get them raw so i can stretch out the legs when i soak them.

i'm pretty much stuck in that area since i'm going with a youth orchestra that's playing in that area. can't really go all the way to ueno without having to drag a chaperone over there.

I think that it's safe to go true to size on the 005's if you have small thighs, or to size up one if you have slightly large thighs. You'll be fucked if you don't. Also, my 008's in a 29 have similar measurements to those of a 005 in sz 28, so if you're going to get a pair of 008's sizing up at least one won't hurt at all.

I have pretty muscular thighs from running, biking, and swimming, and my size 29 Levi's 511's fit me well, so I'll just go up 1 to account for growing and I should be perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow so i think you convinced me to buy the 007s..... those look amazing. Do they fade pretty slow because the massive amount of indigo. :)

Truthfully, I was pretty disappointed in how my pbjs held up. The crotch has busted in two spots, going on three and the back pocket stitching has completely come off one side. To make things worse, the denim has become so thin in some areas that the horizontal stitching has completely disintegrated. Granted, I have had these since mid october, but i would hardly consider the wear I gave these "hard" and have had other jeans with similar/lower pricing that have held up considerably better. I don't want to continue repairing these because as one spot is fixed, another spot shows up within weeks. Very frustrated with the fading, as I didn't begin to see noticeable wear until around 6 months and a second hot rinse, which at first I didn't mind, but grew old once the rips and tears came before the fades. If i'm up to it i'll post some pics. These are the 005 model and were purchased at BiG