Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

PA222428.jpg

Produced by Red Cloud in their factory in Shenyang, China. 

Main feature is the ergonomical frontal pockets which has got opening from the side, reinforced by old style rivets.

Cinch-back with 'Red Cloud' wordings is used for waist adjusting.

Front placket is pleated with looping design.

PA222590.jpg

RMC9154.jpg

USED example

PA222588.jpg

a7610Cinch%20Back.jpg

A wide-leg, relaxed-fit cut chinos in khaki. It has got a frontal side pocket detail that can be button-up somehow hidden.

Using turpan cotton, original selvedge fabric. It has got a slubby feel which will be soften after used.

Cinch-back design also feature 'Red Cloud' wordings.

TB2U2t4gXXXXXXKXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!59376727.j

7610Cinch%20Back1.jpg

7610Cinch%20Back3.jpg

Just up on Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies website.

For your colder climate consideration, we have just restocked all of Red Cloud's winter jacket styles.

Sizing from 36 to 44.

R7710, N1 Deck Jacket Style Black

7710BK.jpg

R7712, USN Jacket inspiration with modern features and functional Black

7712a.jpg

R7712, USN Jacket inspiration with modern features and functional Olive

7712oga.jpg

MT041, Hunting Style Winter Jacket Black

MT-041-BK.jpg

MT041, Hunting Style Winter Jacket Olive

MT-041-OG2.jpg

7710BK1.jpg

Model is 55kg, 1.7m wearing size 38.

Visit our website for more pictures, www.tuckshopsundrysupplies.com

Some fit pictures of the Red Cloud winter jackets,

MT041OLV%20(1)IGP.jpg

Red Cloud Lot7712 Winter Jacket in Olive

7712OLV%20(3)ws.jpg

Red Cloud Lot7712 Winter Jacket in Black

7712blk%20(2)ws.jpg

Red Cloud MT041 Hunting Jacket in Olive

MT041OLV%20(3ws).jpg

Red Cloud MT041 Hunting Jacket in Black

MT041BLK%20(1)ws.jpg

Pictures from Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies news journal page

More of Red Cloud on Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies website

RED CLOUD R9320 Salt & Pepper Trousers.

RC9320Twist%20Chinos.jpg

RC9320Twist%20Chinos3.jpg

RC9320Twist%20Chinos6.jpg

Another new arrival is the Grey denim version of R424 and R425. Similarly produced in Red Cloud's factory in Shenyang (China), all cuts and hardwares are the same except for the Black leather patch and the light purple threads to match the grey denim fabric.

RED CLOUD R424C Grey Selvedge Denim by Red Cloud (with Wukong Arc in light purple thread)

R424C4.jpg

RED CLOUD R425C Grey Selvedge Denim by Red Cloud

R425C3.jpg

For more pictures and specs, please refer to Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies website

• 2 weeks later...

got the new salt & pepper trousers and the fabric and fit are really nice. perfect trousers for work

2n06dqx.jpg

2rgp82d.jpg

Also picked up the military chinos and the denim jacket and like them a lot too. In my opinion, Red Cloud can definitely hold its own against most of the Japanese brands

2u5yzxv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tuckshop, do you guys do hemming and if so, do you do it on an union made machine? 

i am very tempted by the jean jacket by red cloud.  so the 40 is like a medium?   i love those pockets!!!  it's just feel natural for me to walk around town with your hands in those pockets. 

I am about to pull the trigger on a pair of Red Cloud and take advantage of the lowered price of Tuckshop.

I'll be getting soon the 436xx, measurements looks fantastic for my built, a loose fit with a mid rise (should be a smidgen over 11 inches post soak, which is great as it'll sit nicely under my belly haha). I had previously a pair of red cloud 425h which were absolutely amazing but I sized them wrong so after 5 months of struggle I've passed them on. that was the slimmest pair of Red Cloud, now I'll give a go to what apparently looks as the loosest fit, i have no half measures haha.

• 2 weeks later...

success! I finally found a pair of r436xx chinchback. these were out of stock in my size at tuckshop, at the main red cloud shop in China and at the taobao 0736 shop. found them through the Red Cloud Hong Kong shop, they were the last pair of 436 in my size. just bought them today. they will be my next lose fitting jean project after the end of the TCB 50's contest.

I'm offering these to you guys first. I have a pair of r400 in 34 with the wabash pockets I'm selling for $130 shipped. They're about 3 months of real wear time but have been washed 4 times. Aftermarket tapered to a 32" inseam and 7.75" hem.

Old pictures but still accurate. I probably wore them 5 times since. http://m.imgur.com/a/P7d0H

• 2 weeks later...

and here they are!

76W5SJY.jpg

not the best pic but you get the idea.

R436xx, loose fit chinchback style.

the chinch is high and pass through the belt loops rather than under it.

the "new" standard denim by red cloud is absolutely lovely, details are great and I think the fit is going to be perfect after a hot soak.

great service by Kanok @redcloudhk who I think had the very last pair of 436 in my size everywhere (I got in touch with the good guys @tuckshop beforehand but they had no more and the rc main shop in China had no more too).

I've been after a pair of chinchback for a while.. checked also other options from Japan and even tried to have TCB making me one pair (but Inoue can't find an original to copy atm). these fit the bill perfectly for me, as all other chinchback cuts around have super high front waist which would cut my considerable belly in two... these have a fairly "modern" top block (waist is 12 inches pre soak and I've been told should be 11.25 circa post soak) and a overall loose fit, which is what I wanted.

super happy so far. will post more pics over the next days.