Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Been wearing my R400's alot more lately. Picked them up 2 years ago from a user who got them 2 years before that. Forgot how dark they are =]

RC R400SP 25oz

31 wears/1 month

Red%20Cloud%2025oz-1.jpg

Red%20Cloud%2025oz-2.jpg

Red%20Cloud%2025oz-3.jpg

Red%20Cloud%2025oz-4.jpg

Red%20Cloud%2025oz-5.jpg

Red%20Cloud%2025oz-6.jpg

These are so DARK! It's awesome. BTW your r400's are insane my friend. I hope mine become as glorious as yours.

These are so DARK! It's awesome. BTW your r400's are insane my friend. I hope mine become as glorious as yours.

Yeah man, the denim is very dark. I can foresee a very high contrast fade with this for sure. 

Oh thanks for your kind words. Being in tropical climate really helps, but many people who live hear cannot seem to wear in theirs, so the real key is to be active in your jeans methink. i cycle, walk, hike, work out, party and sometimes sleep in them which probably explain the fade. 

Dha Dha, my next pair were due to be West Ride but your posts are making me think I should pick up some RCs. They look really good.

I came across West Ride the other day and their stuff all look interesting, but definitely give RC a go! the new 2015 R400 with new twisted weft look very interesting. 

• 3 weeks later...
New Arrival of Red Cloud tops.

W21-1 Wabash Dot Long Sleeve Shirt

The cut is different from the previous batch of W21-1 shirt. This lot is slimmer.

And the used of fabric is lighter in blue.

11181254_818426164893784_101877244837320

W21-6 Vintage Pattern Japanese Fabric Long Sleeve Shirt

Amazing fabric in vintage pattern. Very soft and cooling.

11052460_818426228227111_253220890307013

Both shirts run small, slim cut fitting.

Available now from Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies online

Hey, does anyone know the difference between the regular RedCloud m65 field jacket and the premium one? Does the premium one have a liner? I've been wanting one for a while, and they look pretty much the same (although the color is a bit different but I think that is more due to the lighting and the photo's) but the premium is an additional 300 yuan more.

Hi D-rew12,

Both M65 jacket are the same. There is no premium one as far as I know from Raymon.

However, the newer version is a little expensive because he is now using a customized fabric (60% Cotton/ 40% Nylon) from Japan.

Also upgraded cotton sewing thread from Japan.

There are some details like drawstring and such are more accurately made like the original vintage pieces.

Hope that explains.

Hi D-rew12,

Both M65 jacket are the same. There is no premium one as far as I know from Raymon.

However, the newer version is a little expensive because he is now using a customized fabric (60% Cotton/ 40% Nylon) from Japan.

Also upgraded cotton sewing thread from Japan.

There are some details like drawstring and such are more accurately made like the original vintage pieces.

Hope that explains.

Appreciate the info! A few of the pics on Taobao referred to it as "premium" but what you said makes perfect sense. Do you know what kind of fabric was on the older/cheaper version?

DWC%20Challenge%201-9.jpg

DWC%20Challenge%201-2.jpg

DWC%20Challenge%201-8.jpg

DWC%20Challenge%201-10.jpg

Bonus: Like i have said this denim's weave is quite regular, so not much in term of slub. I reached to my inner left thigh, and felt some noticeable irregularity there. Sure enough, it was a strand of uneven yarn. So this is the slubbiest part my pair possess.

DWC%20Challenge%201-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Dha..... those are really nice props to you

where can i get my hands on a pair or Red Clouds if I live in the States?

Tuckshop is currently doing 40% off and free shipping on red cloud jeans online

In celebrating this Big Year, we are throwing in Big Discount Offer for

Red Cloud & Co items

All jeans and pants can be purchased at 40% Discount Off when you check out with this Code:

SG50RC

Items including,

The special R400, 17oz jeans and the Limited Edition of R400, 25oz jeans.

Offer starts today, 23rd July 2015 to 27th July 2015

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE