Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

I had the same problem with my RC wabash shirt; too loose sleeves. I took it to a local tailor and had to specify to them to NOT touch the chain stitch runoff. Luckily for me they left those intact somehow, and i am left with a  well fitting shirt. Unluckily for me they took off the whole label. You can't win everything i guess. 

just a side note if anyone from RC happens to stumble upon this. The shirt is killer and i would pay a Japanese shirt price ($150+) for it, but why oh why, despite claiming to be a 'modern slim fit' are the sleeves so loose and big. I almost thought i grew a pair of wings when I first tried it on. 

• 2 weeks later...

^ those aren't even 5 months?  :blink:

man, that's awesome... I'm pretty curious about the after wash result

Here's my R400 at 145 days of wear time (almost 5 months). They fade really well and i can't wait for 6 months and a wash. 

Those are gorgeous! I see a pair of RCs in my future.

• 3 weeks later...

Not wanting to advertise, but we just re-arrange the stuff on the webstore at Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies.

All Red Cloud products now, with many restocked and Free shipping this time round.

http://www.tuckshopsundrysupplies.com/store/

Just for the good people who wants Red Cloud.

So only RC will be up on the site now? 

very nice!
Looks like RC goes for a more vintage fadings with their marketing materials (well rightly so I shouldn't even mention it, after all they are vintage-inspired brand). With my own pair of R400 I'm trying to break from the mould a little and go for a higher contrast fade. they are coming along well and it would be interesting to compare and contrast different kind of fades RC denim is capable off. After all they are a young brand, and what they sorely need is more (good quality) fades pics!

Edited by DhaDha

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks DhaDha! I see you are from Thailand, that's great! Because Pronto is going to stock some custom models of RC this Aug/Sept 2014. Please stay tune.

Here are some more fades, 

R423XX - One year

10448244_1469622769948770_52723726706708

And R424 

10447134_1469993083245072_63545532100776

All pictures taken from Red Cloud official facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/officialredcloud

Kinda disappointed with SA at TSS yesterday

recommended my bro to buy his first raw denim at TSS and he went down to TSS and grabbed a pair of r425.

He was totally clueless about raw and the shrinkage that would occur.

No advice from SA to soak/size up/hem whatsoever..

Some of the guys at TSS are really cool, just an isolated case from the SA..

Glad he sized up and it's drying now after a warm soak I did for him..

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my R400 at 174 wears. Once they hit 6 months mark in a few days I will give them a wash. Looks like they need it soon.

pic-1_zps3afb6287.jpg

Interestingly, the crotch is still fine. All my other pairs needed crotch reinforcement at this stage in their life. 

I really like how they start to get a yellowish hue to them with wear, I am assuming it is the hemp in it. Doing the same with mine, and love it. Just need to get them hemmed.

mine's the standard version from a batch or two before they made the hemp one. I think my yellow hue is just goo and dirts.  

Damn! Dha Dha, can I share you pictures on Red Cloud FB page? That is fabulous fades!!!

@Zenshiro, Tell me who, I will slap him left, right center...

BTW, Ramadan this week, and we are celebrating :)

http://www.tuckshopsundrysupplies.com/

Free Shipping internationally

Here is Red Cloud logo, not standard fonts, but hand-drawn by Raymon.

10443390_1471154576462256_69371050221068

Edited by TuckshopSS

Damn! Dha Dha, can I share you pictures on Red Cloud FB page? That is fabulous fades!!!

Sure! with pleasure! 

I wish i could visit tuckshop soon, got some RC pieces i really wanted to cop.

And the new logo would be lovely on leather patch btw!

Thanks Dha Dha! Shared :)

https://www.facebook.com/officialredcloud

@Zenshiro, Sorry about the bad experience. Come again, talk to Louis.

@Vanquish Gold, yes, right now Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies's online store only stocks Red Cloud stuff in public view as we are Red Cloud's only online store (English) in international market. This is to prepare for international version of Red Cloud products that only Tuckshop will stock online and retail.

So we went to Berlin and passed a Zip Stevenson's version of Red Cloud jeans the man himself :)

10534081_1474796659431381_94818272063799

• 2 weeks later...

Brand new R407BE jacket that I picked up from TSS arrived the other day!

FCKxOXL.jpg

This is from the day after I gave it a 45min warm soak. The legnth in the body and sleeve are a little bit short, but it isn't too bad as most of my tees fit a little short + mid to high rise jeans balances it out a bit. Denim and hardware are amazing

2KAheYR.jpg

Here's a link to the rest of the album:

http://imgur.com/a/FxANb