corny girls on yelp

Vampyrvargfesten

Yo fuck these asian bitches on Yelp. Shit is distracting as hell. I just want a couple of words on if the food/ambiance is good. I don't need to know what class you were on your way to or how your fucking date went. This shit ain't your blog.

I don't want to wade through 10+ insecure ass asian girls just to find out if ppl think if Casa Mono is still good. Nice tits though. Is the plateholding overhead food shot the new myspace angle?

Yo fuck these asian bitches on Yelp. Shit is distracting as hell. I just want a couple of words on if the food/ambiance is good. I don't need to know what class you were on your way to or how your fucking date went. This shit ain't your blog.

I don't want to wade through 10+ insecure ass asian girls just to find out if ppl think if Casa Mono is still good. Nice tits though. Is the plateholding overhead food shot the new myspace angle?

Haha. Awesome rant. I totally agree. I have something to add I'm going to use your format because I like it so much.

Yo fuck these Asian bitches on yelp. I'm trying to eat a nice dinner with my girlfriend and this hoodrat, hoochie-mama, chickenhead in a f21 dress whips out a huge slr camera from her knock off murakami lv bag and starts taking flash photos of everything coming out of the kitchen. Shit is distracting as Hell.

Haha. That felt good. New favorite thread.

Exactly

Yo fuck these Asian bitches on Yelp. Just cause you watch Top Chef you ain't no gourmet. Especially since all you bitches seem to order is chicken and California rolls. I also don't need you to summarize all the other equally shitty reviews and dispute the points you disagree with.

Nice one."you ain't no gourmet." Haha. Totally. All they order is mothafuckin chicken.

Did that ktown show ever get made? I only saw a commercial, trailer type thing. It looked rad though.

People like this. Reason I hate Yelp. She prolly write some shit like this

Review: Local Bodega - 2/5 Stars

I went here at 3am after blogging about a speakeasy which I drank local distilled bathub gin from paint cans while in a public phonebooth craving coconut water and they only had pomegranate and lime flavors, no plain! Plus the store's cat definitely violated health codes and they didn't stock kampuchea.

i fucking HATE yelpers who start their review off with shit along the lines of "Dear Blumpkin Palace, we used to have a great relationship but recently we've been drifting apart and I think it's time we break up BLAH BLAH BLAH"

DIE

would rep if i could. so true.

mostly bitches tryin to get they LIT101 on.

People like this. Reason I hate Yelp. She prolly write some shit like this

Review: Local Bodega - 2/5 Stars

I went here at 3am after blogging about a speakeasy which I drank local distilled bathub gin from paint cans while in a public phonebooth craving coconut water and they only had pomegranate and lime flavors, no plain! Plus the store's cat definitely violated health codes and they didn't stock kampuchea.

i fucking HATE yelpers who start their review off with shit along the lines of "Dear Blumpkin Palace, we used to have a great relationship but recently we've been drifting apart and I think it's time we break up BLAH BLAH BLAH"

DIE

this thread is now about parody yelp reviews

go