Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I usually just put my headphones on (whether I'm actually listening to music/podcasts or not) and it works decently well without noise cancelling.  Up until "shake it off" comes on and he turns his head and sings directly into my left ear as loud as he can.  I can see that shit eating smirk on that lizard-looking motherfucker in my head just thinking about it.

Probably gonna have a real talk with him tomorrow about that shit and if he's actually a good person then he'll understand and comply.  And if he's not then I won't feel bad for shitting on him to everyone I know.

Edited by Schoon

I usually just put my headphones on (whether I'm actually listening to music/podcasts or not) and it works decently well without noise cancelling.  Up until "shake it off" comes on and he turns his head and sings directly into my left ear as loud as he can.  I can see that shit eating smirk on that lizard-looking motherfucker in my head just thinking about it.

Probably gonna have a real talk with him tomorrow about that shit and if he's actually a good person then he'll understand and comply.  And if he's not then I won't feel bad for shitting on him to everyone I know.

'comply'

The phrase "we must cultivate our garden" comes to mind...but have fun stepping on other people's vegetables until a mod steps and in and has to remind people again of the many reasons not to do this.

Fucking idiot totaled his car on saturday. Now I have to take the train and bus for 2 hours to work and back every goddamn day.

At least I don't have to listen to his shitty music anymore

Edited by Schoon

buddy told me to get out of my comfort zone

hit me up with a link to purchase tickets

what did i get myself into https://www.facebook.com/events/616232778428768/

about to be on a boat in the middle of the ocean

my first thought is, where am i going to piss? 

=\

I have an extra ticket or 2 for the cruise Halloween music party this coming Friday in SF if anyone is interested. LMK!

Friend got work, and I'm pretty much not down to go if he is bailing. 

Tickets are paid for already, you can have mine for free or if you want to spot me back some money that would be cool. Otherwise, not really a big deal. 

I just don't want the tickets to go to waste...

edit:

just got to figure out how to give you the ticket. i don't think i have to be there.

Edited by gettoasty

I had the weirdest dream last night

I was hanging out at a park in my hometown with Bodie from The Wire. We walked over a hill and saw a crowd of people down in a small valley near a tennis court. The crowd saw us, pointed to us and with hoots and gestures started making their way towards us. I was scared, I turned to Bodie and said "we gotta leave now" to which he replied, "bitch you best stand tall." So we stood there and waited for the crowd to approach.

The crowd of 8 turned out to contain 2 old polish men, 2 middle-aged italian men, 2 young black guys, an octupus, and a snake. They introduced themselves first, then started violently beating on Bodie and I. The Italians were using knives and I think the Polish guys were using canes/bats/batons of some sort. I was able to escape but didn't see what happened to Bodie.

After escaping I vowed to take revenge on all who attacked us with the only object in the room I escaped to: a jar of hot sauce.

Edited by Schoon

tumblr_mxa7zzHDTA1somw7ho3_500_zps489d30

tumblr_mxa7zzHDTA1somw7ho2_500_zpscdb93c

i remember there was a recent discussion on wearing the unknown pleasures shirt on sufu.  so i lazily made this

i still want the mickey joy division shirt sschaud posted.

also

Edited by lola swagpoodle

I fucking died laughing in the middle of a coffee shop when I saw this video man

just the mention of shia lebeouf's name is enough to make me and my friends laugh after all the shit he's done in the last 2 or so years

It's dreary pulling 12 hours at work but when it's 10pm and all lanes are clear on the freeway, it's so serene and calming while cruising at 75 listening to Ed Sheeran. It seems to make it all alright, again.

Nicest freeway was when I was driving at night in San diego. Those roads are so clean

Honda Civic does not fail

It's dreary pulling 12 hours at work but when it's 10pm and all lanes are clear on the freeway, it's so serene and calming while cruising at 75 listening to Ed Sheeran. It seems to make it all alright, again.

Nicest freeway was when I was driving at night in San diego. Those roads are so clean

Honda Civic does not fail

my favorite is driving at night in san diego esp along the 163 and playing the tron soundtrack and making little engine noises when i shift.  ^_^