out of interest anyone know of anywhere that has stock of last seasons SI:SP shoes ?

wanted to get a pair but cannot find them

The only shop I know of is in Korea (South, luckily).

I liked the last season sneaker better, I find the one with pony hair a bit freaky, will wait for the AW15 chelsea anyway.

Does anyone have experience with ISAORA's Neo Hoody?

https://www.isaora.com/products/neo-hoody?variant=1066823245

I really like the look but I haven't had great experience with ISAORA products. I have their Tech Stretch Sweatpant and Micro-Drop shorts, and I haven't been impressed with the maneuverability or stitching of either. firstdoorontheleft spoke negatively about a bunch of their other products on the last page too so I'm especially skeptical now. 

Thoughts?

The only shop I know of is in Korea (South, luckily).

I liked the last season sneaker better, I find the one with pony hair a bit freaky, will wait for the AW15 chelsea anyway.

thanks J, they never had my size, saw this season at Brewer st, liked the pony hair but not so fond of the elastic back.

Oh well, as you say wait for AW1516

can anyone comment on the quality + sizing of nau? talking about softshells has me realizing i could use a lightweight, water-resistant, and packable jacket to keep in bag. been looking at the lightbeam jacket:

img_nau_lightbeam.jpg

312nau7.jpg 

simple thing really but it looks pretty good imo. price a bit on the steep side all things considered but pops up here and there online on sale last i checked

My wife has a lot of Nau pieces and likes the quality.

I don't think it ever occurred to me that I could, potentially, be twice the age of some of the members here...until just now. 

wtf.

welcome to my world

You should have to be born in the 1970s to post in this thread

Does anyone have experience with ISAORA's Neo Hoody?

https://www.isaora.com/products/neo-hoody?variant=1066823245

I really like the look but I haven't had great experience with ISAORA products. I have their Tech Stretch Sweatpant and Micro-Drop shorts, and I haven't been impressed with the maneuverability or stitching of either. firstdoorontheleft spoke negatively about a bunch of their other products on the last page too so I'm especially skeptical now. 

Thoughts?

Have this one.

Great for that price (again).

In real life it's much better than Nike tech fleece product.

Fabric really like neoprene in touch.

Feels very comfortable and tough.

I'm kinda fan of ISAORA, yes, but most negativity I heard about their stuff is fitting.

So, maybe I'm lucky — all items that I have fits perfect.

Yes, from time to time their experiments with fabric not so good for price they ask: Primaloft get out of from insulated shirts or shells lost DWR coating very fast, but I noticed that it happened with item produced in China, not with item made in NYC or Italy or Portugal. (say that cause I have two insulated shirts: one cheap and from China, second made in Italy and have no any insulation escapes problem).

Edited by unmen

Have this one.

Great for that price (again).

In real life it's much better than Nike tech fleece product.

Fabric really like neoprene in touch.

Feels very comfortable and tough.

This is super helpful and exactly what I needed to know. I have been wanting to get this for a while, but I found the Nike tech fleece hoodie which is similarly styled at Nike Run the other day, which was what prompted me to ask that question.

So the freedom of movement in the jacket is pretty good? That's my biggest concern, and none of the model pics show moving around that much. 

I think I'm going for the gray

can anyone comment on the quality + sizing of nau? talking about softshells has me realizing i could use a lightweight, water-resistant, and packable jacket to keep in bag. been looking at the lightbeam jacket:

img_nau_lightbeam.jpg

312nau7.jpg 

simple thing really but it looks pretty good imo. price a bit on the steep side all things considered but pops up here and there online on sale last i checked

i never buy their stuff full price, usually wait for the warehouse sale each year. but the quality is good - though it does vary between items considerably. Also, fwiw: calling the lightbeam jacket "water-resistant" is a bit of a stretch.  

This is super helpful and exactly what I needed to know. I have been wanting to get this for a while, but I found the Nike tech fleece hoodie which is similarly styled at Nike Run the other day, which was what prompted me to ask that question.

So the freedom of movement in the jacket is pretty good? That's my biggest concern, and none of the model pics show moving around that much. 

I think I'm going for the gray

Yep, moving is great due to elastic fabric.

Also you need to hit right size I guess. (;

I'm 176 cm. tall and 72 kilos weight, so I'm in M. 

Any summer hat suggestions? Either a bucket hat, or a variation on a baseball cap. Lightweight, synthetic, logoless, and foldability a bonus.

I have been getting a lot of use out of my Veilance toque (beanie) from a couple seasons ago - wish they would do a take on the mainline Accelero cap. I need something to tame my growing hair (no topknot), and shelter my face from the sun.

I'm currently looking for a duffle/gym-bag. Preferably clean design, and hopefully waterproof as well.

Any recommendations?

I have the Nike NSW Eugene duffle. Picked it up cheap on the bay. Works great and has a waterproof construction.  I think there were a few floating out there last time I checked.