It's kind of a weird FS thread, since it's not like some of the things wouldn't appeal to people in multiple threads and it's got fairly low readership.

WINTER IS COMING

Acronym Brugnoli cotton sweats

C1-BR

HD4-BR

LA4-BR

Outlier Hooded merino experiments

Cowlhood

Crossover Hood

Vented Double Hood

Nanamica FW14/15 (Lookbook)

wrTdgit.jpg

Is there any consensus on best value merino wool basics? Been wanting to swap more merino into my wardrobe without killing the bank with $90 t shirts

iirc deadsunrise was compiling a list. Are you looking for baselayers/undergarments or 'proper' shirts? For baselayers it's kinda hard to fuck up merino so just get whatever is on sale. Main tip would be to not stock up on white/natural merino because it wears down a lot faster than the other colors.

That acr sweat looks like errolson figured that if stahl is going to stay in development hell forever, acr might as well revisit their living mutants shield sweat. Nice.

C1-BR is based on an old model (from 04/05?), but I know what you're saying. I so wish Stahl would congeal into something purchasable....

ME too - I would kill for that leather / wolf fur Bomber

Old school stylin' from the Boogie Down Bronx ! - go great with the new Qasa Shells for a C21 twist on the classic B-Boy theme, throw on a pair of Clear Cazals and there you have it !

( or there I have it anyhow )

loving the bold SISP approach this winter, much better than last years showing, things getting a little more experimental again, and like the colour pallete too.

There goes my redundancy pay...

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

Maybe not 100% techwear but I just got a Mont·Bell Ex Light down jacket in preparation for FW season.

Probably the best ultralight packable down jacket to layer under your shells.

Grabbed the last small gunmetal for 30% off here http://www.campsaver.com/ex-light-down-jacket-men-s

Too bad i slept on the ACR j25-ws...

Edited by aleporte

Some interesting pockets on this coach jacket @ softs.

http://softs.to/2014/03/ccp-x-softs-ghost-line-beyond-coach-jacket/

Remember how I keep trying to tell people Seattle and Trichome are pretty neat?...Stopping through in the next few weeks could definitely be worth your time. Product sourcing wizardy is occurring and the future has arrived in store.

LOTS of SISP from past seasons discounted here http://www.flannels.com/stone-island-shadow-project

including rare bags

a wallet

and a slim tie

Enjoy

Cheers.

Bought the dark red bag and a tie and they both came the next day. It baffles me why they're charging an extra £90 for the blue one. Would've liked the dark green one posted above but the red is a close second.

I have to say the bag is the most over-designed thing I have ever purchased. Not that that's really a bad thing, being over-designed is better than being completely arbitrary. 

The white lines on black grid does at a glance look navy, which is cool.

I am happy with my purchase and that I bought it at 40-50% off. I have wanted one ever since I retrospectively saw one.

Question to those who also bought a bag: on the little side pockets does it look like they screwed up putting on the snaps (two little holes on each flap)?

Cheers.

Bought the dark red bag and a tie and they both came the next day. It baffles me why they're charging an extra £90 for the blue one. Would've liked the dark green one posted above but the red is a close second.

I have to say the bag is the most over-designed thing I have ever purchased. Not that that's really a bad thing, being over-designed is better than being completely arbitrary. 

The white lines on black grid does at a glance look navy, which is cool.

I am happy with my purchase and that I bought it at 40-50% off. I have wanted one ever since I retrospectively saw one.

Question to those who also bought a bag: on the little side pockets does it look like they screwed up putting on the snaps (two little holes on each flap)?

aaaah the red bag ;_; would you be willing to take photos of notable details and such? was trying to wrap my head around its construction when i was looking at it on flannels

also curious to know how it qualifies as "over-designed", so to speak