Acronym.

Westbrook

Expectation:

Reality: 㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤ã¤ â—•_â—• ༽ã¤GIVE SUBNET PLZ㤠◕_â—• ༽ã¤

that's why i said it might be cool to see him post 'every so often', there is obviously no obligation but he could ignore all the drivel (which this thread doesn't actually have much of) and just respond to or talk about whatever he felt was appropriate. again, its just building a stronger relationship between the two parties and in most cases it works to the designer or sellers advantage (see abe: outlier, kiya: self edge, drew: toj). i already highlighted how active he is on twitter and how rampant his following is on here so i thought it would be seen as a natural evolution of communication.

at the end of the day he might just legitimately dislike forums and/or be way too busy, so if that's the case then that's cool as well. although i like acronym, i'm not some diehard fan like most people in this thread and was just trying to initiate a discussion about how i currently perceive the label and its community.

edit: i actually just realised that his latest tweet might be responding to me since when i wrote my initial post on here i also wrote off apple's watch on twitter at the same time haha.

Edited by conqueror

There's no way it's designed to be worn with the zip in the front. The pockets are on the front

We're on the same page :)

J43: Funnel hood becomes high collar. Long jacket means when you sit, the high collar will push up and cover your face. Ninja don't want that.

;-] 

Thank you!  This makes sense, and has given me the itch.  When I tried it on, it didn't fall as short as I thought it would.  I think the long undershirt in the stock photos exaggerates it.

https://twitter.com/erlsn/status/509809858305339393

wave_of_feels-18739_zpsb0aa2a72.gif

Edit: Other brands would kill for a thread like this though...

that's why i said it might be cool to see him post 'every so often', there is obviously no obligation but he could ignore all the drivel (which this thread doesn't actually have much of) and just respond to or talk about whatever he felt was appropriate. again, its just building a stronger relationship between the two parties and in most cases it works to the designer or sellers advantage (see abe: outlier, kiya: self edge, drew: toj). i already highlighted how active he is on twitter and how rampant his following is on here so i thought it would be seen as a natural evolution of communication.

at the end of the day he might just legitimately dislike forums and/or be way too busy, so if that's the case then that's cool as well. although i like acronym, i'm not some diehard fan like most people in this thread and was just trying to initiate a discussion about how i currently perceive the label and its community.

edit: i actually just realised that his latest tweet might be responding to me since when i wrote my initial post on here i also wrote off apple's watch on twitter at the same time haha.

I'm kind of surprised he opted to respond to this topic in such a manner. (A bit passive aggressive.) Also, "shoutout to the internet"? Really? Biting the hand that feeds you, much…Dude's not being very Canadian, imo. lol.

Enough about people's feelings about the collection – how do people feel about the new labels? I miss the black, with the ACR aphorism, I think, although I appreciate the brutal minimalism of the new ones.

Also, is there a reason that there's no fabric info/care label on some pieces (though the ACR label reproduces care instructions, and basic makeup)? Perhaps to make it a little more difficult to buy the same fabric? 

Enough about people's feelings about the collection – how do people feel about the new labels? I miss the black, with the ACR aphorism, I think, although I appreciate the brutal minimalism of the new ones.

Also, is there a reason that there's no fabric info/care label on some pieces (though the ACR label reproduces care instructions, and basic makeup)? Perhaps to make it a little more difficult to buy the same fabric?

The manufacturer care only applies to the primary fabric, but Acronym uses a few other materials in the final garment. That's going to affect the care directions.

To all the people disappointed, just wait for SS and wear your previous FW pieces through this winter, develop some fucking patina on them bitches. Not to hype the next collection up or anything but Errolson knows his shit and all of us here know this. If you don't like what you see simply save up and spend double on the next drop (even have some funds ready for whatever comes unexpected before next summer).

^ michaela and errolson to decide, its acr! posting this makes me reminding of having beers at acr/__ hosting 0910 at Schröderstraß(rucksack-S)e 10115 Berlin in october 09 .

yeah i remember that day too

I was at the pool today and didn't see that. Maybe I just didn't notice or is it not out yet?

erlsn's instagram makes it seem like it's supposed to be released today. hmmmmmm

also were only 9 produced :/ GL everyone

Edited by rhaaag

It's called the J-45M-BW. No idea what that coding means. Cool jacket but it's probably already gone.

British Millerain Waxed Cotton? Certainly looks like it.

Anyone have any insight as to what the YKK snaps on the back of the interior pockets on the J40 are for? Don't see anything called out in the specs or shown in the stock photos. Insert gratuitous 'pending firmware upgrade' comment here ;)

British Millerain Waxed Cotton? Certainly looks like it.

Anyone have any insight as to what the YKK snaps on the back of the interior pockets on the J40 are for? Don't see anything called out in the specs or shown in the stock photos. Insert gratuitous 'pending firmware upgrade' comment here ;)

Simple. Sling the jacket, making sure it folds neatly between the two pockets. The snaps should now align and allow you to snap the two pockets together. This encloses the sling in between the two pockets. This keeps the slung jacket in place more neatly and also allows for quick access to the pockets while slung, due to the double zippers. It's really quite a neat system.

Kind of hoping this will become a standard feature for the future.

Edited by TaoSpace

My fave ACR jacket in MANY a season - we want more of this, and the price rage should represent the up cycled nature too surely.

Out of interest, what was/is the bounty on it's head.

that is a killer garment, that looks backward & forwards at the same time.

welcome to now, I want in.