where to buy liquid starch?

i've looked in 3 grocery stores and a walmart... any ideas where i can go to find this stuff? i found it online @ amazon (linit liquid starch) but i'd rather buy from a local store. also, how much do you put in a wash? for example, for one pair of jeans, in a "small" load setting on the washer.

Maybe you're looking in the wrong sections? I've seen spray starch at every grocery store i've tried to find it. I'm pretty sure spray starch is used worldwide, if you really can't find it, buy a spray bottle and mix some corn starch with water. Use the search button and you'll find a ridiculous ammount of directions on how to mix your own.

Should be readily available at grocery stores. I buy it at Randalls... I hand wash in the tub and then only when they are just too stanky - usu. just rinse 'em, no detergent Then I run a clean bath and follow the concentrate directions on the bottle. Good luck.

apparently someone had really good results by just mixing a lot of sugar with boliing water, letting it cool down and then putting it in a spray bottle. Spraying the jeans while creased and then letting them dry on the line.

apparently it makes them go really really stiff and they faded really quickly in those areas and 'authenticly' !

cant seem to find the thread of who posted it.

Maybe the sugar on the jeans provides food for bacteria, and those areas which are sugared fade more quickly?

(have absolutely NO scientific knowledge, so this is just my naive theory!)

Please click my website for some cool stuff for sale

Various brand new Edwins and new footwear UK 11 / US 12. Updated regularly.

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/j-edwards/superfuture.htm