Twin Peaks

jackg

It all went downhill for me after Laura's murder was resolved, but the last episode sucked me right back in w/ the classic David Lynch bizarreness.

What IS the black lodge. Must you pass through the black lodge to get to the white lodge? Is the waiting room and in-between for the black and white lodges, or for death and the afterlife? Does BOB work under the Little Man? Did Wyndham Earl really die or was it a creepy black lodge visual? Is Coop a goner?

Lynch never intended to reveal the killer, and to me it never really mattered. It was just a catalyst to get into the town of Twin Peaks. But due to bad ratings and much criticism the network forced him to reveal a killer!

But i agree Pav the second half of the second season is a little bit all over the place. Lynch was off making Wild at Heart and kinda of neglects it but obviously when they found out they were getting axed, he picks it up with the last couple of eps!

haha yeah james is a real idiot! but he is kinda funny to me.....

It all went downhill for me after Laura's murder was resolved, but the last episode sucked me right back in w/ the classic David Lynch bizarreness.

What IS the black lodge. Must you pass through the black lodge to get to the white lodge? Is the waiting room and in-between for the black and white lodges, or for death and the afterlife? Does BOB work under the Little Man? Did Wyndham Earl really die or was it a creepy black lodge visual? Is Coop a goner?

Yes...I could not agree more. The whole investigation and drug running with jean renault was so pointless

BTW - I fucking hated James. Worst plotline of the whole damn series.

I suspect David put in this plotline just to make fun of the average, terrible TV drama - the acting/scripting was just so bad that it only makes sense to me.

But yeah, I still hated James.

alright lets bump this back up!

everybody hates james, i think thats the point! the actor either is a genius or the complete hack he comes across as.

just rewatching for maybe the 4th or 5th time and i had forgotten how incredibly funny it is. it also seems not to date, that might just be my biases for it talking though....

pWa0dZMHYeE

• 3 months later...
thanks for that reminder. Gonna watch this show again for the 5th time.. Just cant get enought of either the TV-show or the movie "Fire walk with me".. Gives me goosebumps

YESSSS! i am with you there watching these youtube clips is making me want to rewatch as well

• 2 weeks later...

I recently checked this old "Twin Peaks: An Access Guide to the Town"

book from 1991 (i think it's way out of print now)

Really awesome, full of quirky snippets, pictures, and illustrations

Here are some pages I scanned-- enjoy!

Includes recipes for Cherry pie and donuts too (yum)

img006v.jpg

img009i.jpg

img010wj.jpg

img014pb.jpg

img016ct.jpg

img023j.jpg

img025dk.jpg

img026n.jpg

img027o.jpg

img028m.jpg

• 1 year later...