Boutiques in Boulder, CO?

barrow

Satellite is a skate/snow shop, but they carry all kinds of other good shit if that isn't your jam. Get some Rxmance gear while you're there. These guys also opened a sneaker boutique on or near Pearl St.

Meta is another skate shop on the "hill."

There are some other shops that suck. There is a place called Active Endeavors, I think, on Pearl. They carry a bunch of garbage like PDC and Nike White Label stuff -- if you're into that sort of thing.

Just go get drunk and try and pick up a sorostitute. Tell her you play football.

yeah. I wouldnt waste any time or get your hopes up looking for clothes. Its pretty dead. I would just soak up the scenery and try and do something outdoors on your free time, thats what the cities known for. theres some good restaurents there but i cant remember em off the top of my head. Also, Denver is eqaully as bad with shopping.

I was in Boulder last month and there's little in the way of clothing there - there's an American Apparel and Urban Outfitters on Pearl Street if that's your thing.

Otherwise you could head down I-36 to Flatiron Crossing - the mega mall on the way to Denver - that's got every brand store you can think of.

As for restaurants in Boulder, try Jax on Pearl Street for really good fish and oysters. The bar next door does good food too and is really friendly too.

The Bookstore on Pearl also has a nice coffee shop attached full of new-gen workers surfing on their mac laptops drinking double decaf locamochachinos.

Boulder is a nice chilled place, but it's a little bit too much like a lifetstyle dream for me - a 'Disney Celebration' community for Liberals.

They all look sickeningly healthy too!

Sunneshine sounds cool. I was looking at the website and those Nudies jeans that they have cost $100 more here in Boston. I'll have to check out that store. I'll have a rental car so I'll be able to travel around if there's any other spots a little bit further away.

I'll be around Tuesday and Wednesday after I get done with work, and possibly Thursday too. If anyone's down to hang out and show me around definitely hit me up. I'm staying at the Millenium Hotel which I hear is very close to UC Boulder. What time do things close in Boulder? In Boston everything shuts down really early.

AIM: barrowlikewoah

Email: [email protected]