No replies to this topic

#1 girlwonder

girlwonder

bored

• Pip
  • 33 posts
  • joined 01 may 06

Posted 10 May 2006 - 09:02 PM

Okay. So I've been in Paris for a good part of the last 8 months and I'm leaving at the end of May *cries*. Although this was my first time living in Paris, it wasn't my first time here.. so I've done all the touristy things like the Louvre, Montmartre, Champs-Elysees and everything else.

However, in my last couple of weeks here, I'd like to do whatever I may have 'missed' so far. I would like any recommendations on shopping, nightlife, more sights to see (but please, no more museums..), and whatever else anyone has to offer.

I must say - I quite like shopping in Paris, but I can never be fully satisfied.. because most of the stuff I like [Marni, Prada, Miu Miu, Marc Jacobs, Yohji Yamamoto, etc etc] = too expensive. For example, Colette = one of my favorite stores in Paris, but I always feel intimidated going in there since.. well, it's for people with super-$$$. So if anyone could recommend me places where I could get one-of-a-kind items for.. a decent price for a lowly student like myself, that would be great.

=D
so i burnt a fire for a lost desire