Pherrow's

k4727

Thanks for the thread mate!

Here's my 421 x-posted from mynudies (sorry for the bad pics, will have better ones as I put them back into rotation soon):

DSC02300.jpg

DSC02309.jpg

DSC02323.jpg

DSC02314.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

Fit pic:

DSC02353.jpg

And another (more a wallet pic, but I'm short on photos of my 421):

DSC02265.jpg

It'll be their 20th anniversary next year, looking forward to their special edition of 2011!

If anybody is interested in some of the older Stormy Blue fabrics, Take 5 had some made into very interesting house-jeans at a great price.

Nice!

Any idea how long the dude's been wearing them?

There's still quite a bit of vertical fading and abrasion on the denim though.

Edit: Just realised this was the old Stormy Blue version...wonder if they've changed the denim when they changed labels.

Damn, Pherrows was still a little under the radar compared to most Japanese brands on Sufu. I've got a few Pherrows shirts and they are amazing. The quality is exactly as you'd expect for vintage inspired MiJ, and the cut is perfect for those of us with a more typically Japanese stature.

Yeah, Pherrow's doesn't get much love in the West, but they're quite popular in Japan - well known for their 'value for money' approach to vintage-inspired garments, every piece is quality and we don't pay for unnecessary frills.

My biggest criticism, though, is that their sizing doesn't go large enough :(

I would really like to buy more of their Ts, hoodies, shirts, etc but even their XL is very often too small for me!

still regret the contest got called off, the 421 looks very tasty. Unfortunately Im not a real fan of the new styling (selvedge and yellow button at the back pocket)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoops, wrong thread! But it seems pertinent since it's almost all Pherrows stuff anyway. A whole bunch of shit, but mostly shirts. Some wabash dot workshirt, striped workshirt, oxford BD, a tweed cap, all sorts of goodness. Pretty excited for the upcoming Pherrows SS 2011 collection. Saw a nice preview in the latest Lightning.