all this, too much to finish in fact, for under 10 dollars

-8 steamed pork dumplings

-2 giant pork and chive buns

-1 sesame pancake w/beef

-1 soda

(green ones werent mine)

2971154195_e32600df26.jpg

little more expensive than fried dumpling, but barely, and yeah more selection

*edit*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah.. its basically fried dumpling with a bigger menu. same crispy fried dumplings as well as pork buns, sesame pancake, soups, steamed dumplings, etc.

the best is 100 frozen dumplings for like $8. eat for weeks.

eldridge and broome.

the fuck? i didnt pay attention to this post i guess, just looked up vanessas on google, i guess theres two different places, i went to a vanessas on 14th and 3rd

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

mah du' its 2.75 A SLICE at the joint across the street from me. FUCK. THAT. im finna go hit up 2 Bros on 6th ave for two slices and a coke for 25 cents less than a single slice from rosa's place is a scam and and a half.

also- Fried Dumpling in the LES on allen by delancy, 5 dumplings for a dollar.

fried dumpling is that spot, i havent read past this post and the one below it saying it closed yet, but if it did close that's a hell of a loss

theres another dumpling spot by the reed space that looks way more upscale but does 4 dumplings for a buck, 1.50 peking duck sesame pancakes, etc, shit was real

dumplings rule

• 2 weeks later...

i think the barneys sale starts around that time (at least the private sale).

I remember that I bought a whole bunch of shit at nom de guerre on sale.

You won't find insane deals but there are some good jawns to be copped.

I once copped cloak scarves for 30 dollars each.

I should have bought the entire stock and resold them on sufu for mad ca$h.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for a cool wallet for my GF for the holidays. I'm not looking for any of the big names, but don't mind putting down 300$. I'd rather something unique. Any store ideas?

thats quite a broad question. you can probably find a wallet in that price range at any and every department store and smaller shop in the city.

I'd try IF, they always have a pretty good selection of accessories.

or Barneys, Margiela etc.

had a chance to check out ippudo when i went to nyc last week.

a bowl of ramen was like 11 bucks. thought it was kinda pricey

but since i got a kaedama, it wasn't such a bad deal.

as far as the authenticity of ramen goes, it was the best ramen i've had in new york. compared to setagaya, i think it was a lot better.

i also had minca the day before. it was much better than minca as well.

too bad ippudo has no gyoza.

• 4 weeks later...

Diabecon is a diabecon work

diabecon 10

diabecon no rx

about diabecon best price for diabecon diabecon overnight canadian pharmacy diabecon 10mg diabecon celexa diabecon diabecon maker buy diabecon cod

discount diabecon fake diabecon diabecon testing diabecon zoloft price of diabecon buy diabecon no prior prescrition diabecon for pets snort diabecon

I tried Minca the other night. Had the Charshu Ramen. Felt like I was eating pure fat, which while interesting, wasn't the greatest feeling afterwards. Noodles and some of the ingredients were a little cold, as was the broth.

I think I still like Menchanko-Tei the best (of the admittedly few places I've been).

I tried Minca the other night. Had the Charshu Ramen. Felt like I was eating pure fat, which while interesting, wasn't the greatest feeling afterwards.

That makes it sound like a fairly authentic version then. To my knowledge, generally, the mantra is the fattier the better... especially with pork.

• 3 weeks later...