official break up thread

dismalfuture

• 2 weeks later...

Went ahead and took the plunge. Fuck its rough, not in a good place right now. Got a couple messages this morning that she had been sleeping with this guy for a couple weeks now (we were doing long distance). She said they never had sex, even from the tip I got wasn't sure what or to what extent they were hooking up, but cheating is cheating. She lied multiple times about hanging out with him, and even her friends covered for her and lied too. Gonna go out tonight and get back on the grind. Wish me luck boys. :(

Already getting in touch with some girls and introduced to some new ones. I see light at the end of the tunnel but man I feel like shit right now. People don't lie when they say depression is physical as well as mental.

^because it's a shitty thing to do?

not to mention that it would fuck with my head. best thing to do in my experience is just get clear of all her friends - they're all going to be on her side anyway, with the upshot being that if she's a bitch or whatever there's a good chance they'll be similar. fuck that drama, go and meet new, exciting beezies, not her friends who know all this gossip about your recent shitty breakup with her.

proviso being that if any of her friends are cool to hang with then maybe it changes things. dunno, still not worth drama imo. more fish in the sea

i know you mean just fuck one of her friends, not a relationship. i still say not worth the drama/ballaz got better things to do

dunno, speaking from experience it's shitty and awkward and i felt petty and miserable and weird about it so personally i wish i had just cut those people out of my life earlier and moved on rather than hanging around trying to make their/her lives miserable

edit: but i guess you gotta distinguish between putting effort into trying to get a revenge fuck and some drunken one nighter just happening at a party or whatever. if the opportunity presents itself and i had nothing better to do then yeah i guess i would. just wouldn't go looking for the opportunity.

Edited by philosophiliac

Posted (edited) · Hidden by tu_madre51, February 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by tu_madre51, February 1, 2012 - No reason given

My bestfriend since 7th grade who liked me/loved me or whatever is leaving for the navy soon. I only got serious with her around the end of the summer after 12th grade which was full of bullshit and drama. Me and her friend had a thing that never got anywhere for a while and then when I turned to my bestfriend, she had sorta fallen for someone else slowly. It wasn't like I felt nothing for her throughout middle/high school. I knew there was something there but never did something about it. Now, it's the start of the 2nd semester of college and after giving us a try, Disneyland, her visiting for me a week, fucking, acting like real couple, and all of that, she decides that she likes the other dude(already in navy) who she met at the end of 12th grade at at time she really need someone after everything we did. Timing is a fucking bitch. She says she still loves me and maybe we could try again, and I'm pretty sure I love her more than just a bestfriend. I know I'm a dick for making her wait for so long and that I fucked up but I don't what I should do now. I'm just trying to get through this shit but cant help feeling helpless

I just felt sorta led on after everything and even telling her I was worried she always told me not to worry. Should I just try and forget all this shit? It's hard trying to be bestfriends with someone you feel more for

Edited by tu_madre51

Ugh just when I was getting over it I picked up a call from her. Every time since I've broken up with her I keep getting berated for being the cause of our relationship going sour. According to her I was toxic, and I caused her to act the way she did. Of course I wanted to end things in a civil manner, and although I was heated when I heard she was kinda messing with another guy and I broke up with her in the heat of the moment. I wouldn't have changed my decision. I truly am glad to be out of a twisted and sadistic relationship that I shared with this girl. She had probably the most baggage of anybody I knew and some of it I really will never be able to get over. I am glad that I have a huge weight off of my shoulders, and no I don't want to or can't fuck her friends because I'm two states away. I have solace in the fact that shes a complete loser, and regardless of who she dates or what she does nothing will change. She will continue to lie to herself about her behavior and continue to believe that she is right.

Sorry for the rant, just a little peeved that I'm still hurting over this whole situation. I wish she would just grow up and say 'you're right i fucked up, it was wrong for us to be dating regardless'. obviously that'll never happen, but I feel like an idiot for even admitting partial fault for this whole thing while she admits nothing.