The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Do all of TFH tees have tiny neck holes? It's really hard to take it off with a beard, am always ripping out hairs trying to take the shirt off.

The latest colour 'Blu' has a tiny bit more space which allows those of us with big heads a little more comfort and ease when donning.

Do all of TFH tees have tiny neck holes? It's really hard to take it off with a beard, am always ripping out hairs trying to take the shirt off.

I wouldn't count on other colors to be better (although Danny knows more than me.)  That said, if you just tug at it a little it should loosen up just fine...

Hi all, first post here after having an account for about a year. Here are my F310's I've had for about 1.5 years w/ ~13 months of continuous wear! I stopped wearing them because of a nasty crotch blowout that I have yet to repair. 

ClXfpa3.jpg?1dNHp0F0.jpg?1

Flat Head fans, I must let go of most of my collection due to a combo of moving house and taking up gymnastics over the past few years. Normally I don't post about marketplace stuff outside of the marketplace, but I'm selling everything for a really low price and want to put it in front of the fans first.

Nearly all size 36 shirts: http://www.ebay.com/sch/bigsputnik7/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Sized outta my F310s too so it's time to grab some F380s or 3009s. I miss wearing Flat Head :(

I'm an avid auction and consignment store sniper, but a number of those were indeed bought at Japanese retail.

It's not easy to let them go as I really treasure what Flat Head does with textiles, but they need to be worn and not looked at. I'm not in dire straights, I just wanna pass some good deals onto other fans, and a number have sold already! Thanks to those who read this and spread it around on a few other forums.

I kept three work shirts and two westerns that still fit my chest well, including this insane jacquard weave:

IMG_4420_zpsdb54c428.jpg

but here's the most important stuff, rarer to see in the west:

IMG_4416_zpsd45667c3.jpg

IMG_4417_zpsb2fa1011.jpg

IMG_4418_zps3531d297.jpg

IMG_4419_zps5bfecaa1.jpg

Sweaters are all merino wool; super soft and warm.

At least I can never hulk out of my trusty Stockburg wallet :D

• 2 weeks later...

I was curious if anyone knows....but how often flat head tees made? I've been trying to get my hands on a plain Navy THC tee, but never had any luck finding one <_<  

I was curious if anyone knows....but how often flat head tees made? I've been trying to get my hands on a plain Navy THC tee, but never had any luck finding one <_<

They have ceased production of plain navy tees in favour of the BLU version.

The Navy may return but you'll struggle to find one otherwise.

We only have one left in size 42.